After the diner.

Siobhans pov

I slip on my red maxi dress, and I get into the car. Vivian is waiting there for me in a wine red waistcoat, over a black button-up and trousers. I bite my lip.

"You look b-breathtaking, dear."

Vivian:"Thank you, sweetheart, you look so gorgeous." She bites her lip. Se grabs my face and pulls me into a kiss. She whispers in my ear, "I'm so lucky to have you, Miss Serpent."

She pulls away from the kiss and drives us to our favourite place, "the diner," we call it.

"Isn't this lovely?"

Vivian:"Yes, I've got a table for us, darling." She says as she puts her arm around my waist. A shiver goes up my spine.

The waiter comes up to us, "Table for Miss Rodriguez and Miss Serpent"

Vivian:"That's us, thank you."

We sit down and look at the menu. Oh my gosh, she just looks amazing in that suit.

The waiter comes back," Would you like any drinks? "

Vivian:"Red wine. What about you Bon bon?"

"I'll take white wine, please."

The waiter comes back with our drinks.

"Thank you."

Vivian:"Oh my gosh, siobhan, you look so amazing. You are so beautiful, my love." She says as she sips her wine

"Thank you, dear. You look so gorgeous in that suit." I say as I bite my lip

Vivian:"I know you're biting your lip, dear. This drink and we will go home?" She says as she winks.

"Yes, ma'am." I say with a slight smirk on my face.

We finish up our drink, and we drive home.

Vivians pov

She is so gorgeous.

"My love, are you okay?"

Siobhan:"Yes, sweetheart."

We get into the house.

(We will never know what they done but they came out of their bedroom laughing)

After a couple of hours, they cuddled up in bed and both drifted off to sleep.

(Writers note: sorry for the short chapter. I was a bit lazy. Tysm for reading. A longer chapter will come out soon 🖤)