Thank you, vivi. Thank you for everything you do for me.

It was the evening of the annual knight family's Halloween ball.

Vivian's Pov

I enter the hall to see the sight of siobhan with r*dger. It broke my heart to see her with the man who was abusive to her. But oh my gosh, she looks absolutely stunning in that maleficent costume. The way it hugged her curves and overall just made her look 10x hotter than she already is.

Tonight is the night, and me and I were planning to take down r*dger and beat him to the ground. Just how he made siobhan, Mia, autumn and reece feel.

R*dger went up to the stage and started bragging about how the nursery's are keeping him rich. Siobhan is up there with him, but the blonde looks a bit unsettled and quickly goes to the loos.

I also go to the toilets and spot siobhan crying her eyes out.

"Hey angel, what's the matter?" I ask as I lay a hand on her back and start rubbing it.

She screams in pain as I lay my hand on her back. I could tell that he hit her badly on her back. The girl just kept on crying continuously in my arms.

"Darling, it's going to be okay. We will get you out of this as soon as possible." I explain as I squeeze her hand and kiss it.

She knew that I now knew that she had been attacked the other night.
Poor woman, she and I are only one year apart.

I quickly go to get a glass of water for siobhan, and I spot r*dger. He is drunk af. I glance at mia and mouth, "Is it time?"

She nods as she leads r*dger into the dark room. I come into the room with a glass of water filled to the brim with R*dgers drvgs.

"You dirty, slutty and horrible man. How dare you ever do something like that to siobhan?" I shout as I roll my sleeves up and start punching him like he was a ragdoll.

"Mia, have your turn. I just need to get siobhan in my car." I say as I leave the room and get to the loos to find siobhan.

Siobhans Pov

Vivian comes into the loos.

"We have to get you into the car ASAP. We are getting rid of R*dger for the better." She continues, "you are going to be out of this in no time, angel. "

She picks me up bridal style and puts me into her car. "I will be back in less than 3 minutes, my sweet," She explains.

Vivian's Pov

I go back into the dark room where I left Mia and R*dger.
"Is he gone now?" I ask

Mia nods and says to R*dger, "goodbye, you disgusting man," and kicks him one more time

The hall closes and I get into the car and see Siobhan.

"Hello love, is everything okay?" I say as I rest my hand on her thigh.

"Yes, but vivi" She replies

Vivi? Oh my, I love that nickname. It's the one that my mum, Val gives me.

Siobhan continues, "Can I please stay at yours for a while, it would be too empty at mine?"

My eyes widened, "Yes of course, my angel" I say planting a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you vivi, thank you for everything you do for me." She says as she gives me a warm hug.

(Time skip 10 minutes)

Siobhans Pov

We finally get back at vivs house, oh my, it is so beautiful.

"Viv, your house is immaculate." I say

Viv chuckles, "thank you darling"

She continues, "would you like anything to eat, angel?"

I nod, "Yes please, that would be nice"

She makes us food, and oh my gosh it smells amazing already.
She looks so beautiful when cooking, I have never felt more attracted to anyone than ever.

"Dinners ready!" Says Vivian.

"Thank you, angel." I reply with a warm smile

(Time skip 15 minutes)

Vivian's Pov

"My love, it is getting late. Would you like to go to bed? The guest room is clear and tidy." I ask

"Vivi..?" Siobhan says

"Yes, what's up?" I say

"You know how close we have been, can I sleep in your bed?" She asks

"Y-ye-yes dear, If that's what you want then that's fine." I reply with a smile.

I watch her as she climbs into my bed and I turn on the tv. "Bridgerton?"

"Yes of course, only 1 episode as I'm quite tired." Siobhan replies

Siobhan starts to lay her head on Vivs chest. And pulls the blanket over her.

(50 minute time skip) 

Vivs perspective

Siobhan turns the tv off and we get into a comfy sleeping position. Little spoon and big spoon. Siobhan was the little spoon and I was the big spoon. Before i knew it, she fell asleep in my arms.

I chuckle softly as she tucked herself into me, her breath warm against my skin. As I feel her body relax into mine, I realise she had fallen asleep. I smiled tenderly and held her close, enjoying the cozy intimacy of this moment.

I look at her and whisper, "Oh siobhan, how lucky I am to have you as a friend. I love you so much and I will always love you and respect you. I'm so so so grateful to have you in my life. Since the first day I met you, your beauty has been astonishing. Your eyes are pretty like the ocean. And you are just so beautiful." Into her ear.

"Goodnight my angel" I whispered to siobhan