aunt shibby

It has been a couple of days since mia and chars wedding and stuff.

Siobhans pov

I get out of bed and head downstairs to see Vivian swaying her hips to the music she is playing in the kitchen.

I stand, leaning against the doorframe, admiring the love of my life dancing whilst making my favourite meal, well second favourite, Vivian is my first.

"Good morning, Vivi."

Vivian:" Good morning, my angel. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, of course. Is Jaime still sleeping?"

Vivian:"Oh, he's fast asleep." She's says as she lets out a chuckle

"That's good, I wanna go somewhere with you two today. I'm not saying where, but it's for Jaime, as his birthday is in two days and we have got Char and mias daughters..."

Vivian:"i dont mind paying for them."

"Thank you,my sweet. You are such an amazing person, "

Our song starts playing. "Kaleidoscope - Chapell Roan"

Vivian:"Our song is playing."

"Come on, let's dance then." I say in a loving joking voice.

We start swaying to the music, and she spins me around. It's so amazing to dance with the love of your life. Little did viv know I had my phone on record, so I was recording the dance.

Before I knew it, the song was over, and one of vivs' favourite songs came on "Sonne - Rammenstein."
It was all in German, but Vivian actually knew all the lyrics by heart. Bless her. I love her so much.

"Remember we have to look after charlotte and mias children, because they are going on their honeymoon."

Vivian:"Okay, your breakfast is nearly finished."

"Thank you, my love."

Vivian:"Here you go, I've made a wee bit for Jaime as well." Vivian said in her Scottish accent

I giggled,"Using that accent again, dear?"

Vivian:"Why not, sweetheart?"

"Fine, you're allowed to use it." I said, rolling my eyes in a laughing way.

Vivian,"If you help me tidy jaimes room, I might even get you a cheeky maccies." She winked

I get a call by mia

Mia:"hiya siobhan, we need you and viv and Jaime to come over and collect the girls as our car has broke down and we have to get the train to the airport, is that okay"

"I'll ask viv because Jaime is still asleep, and we don't want to wake him up, I will text you what viv says."

Mia:"thanks shibby, don't know what me and Char would do without you two."

"You're welcome."

I hang up.

"Viv, could you get Char and mias' daughters right now? Char and mia are going to the airport, and they have to be there on time to their flight."

Vivian:"Okay, are you okay with Jaime? Do you need anything whilst I'm out?"

"Yes, I'm okay with Jaime. And here is £20, get some stuff for the girls and get me some wotsits and whatever you want, please."

Vivian:"Okay, thank you angel ill be back soon,"

She kisses me on the forehead before leaving.

Vivians pov

I get in my car and drive to mias and Chars house and I greet them at their door. I help load their luggage into the car.

Char:"Bye girls, we are going to miss you."

Mia:"Have fun at aunt Shibby and Vivian's house. Love you!"

"Thank you for letting me and siobhan look after them."

Mia:"We wouldn't ask anyone else because they are too "busy" with you know what"

Char:"Amelia! Tmi!"

Mia:"Anyways, thank you for looking after for then for the next two weeks."

"I'm so happy for both of you."

Char:"Thank you so much viv!"

"Also, do you remember when you two said you wanted to try for a baby at your wedding?"

Mia:"yup! We are looking for a place to help!"

"I'm actually a nurse and i can ask around the staff at my hospital, if they could help with that."

Char:"Thank you so much, that really would help us."

Mia:"yeah, thank you so much Vivian!!"

"My pleasure, I should let you guys go off, you don't want to miss that flight!"

Char:"Oh yes, we might miss the bus but we will make it, we always do!"

Me and Chars daughters head back to me and bon bons house.

Siobhans pov

They come through the door with vivian holding all the bags. She is so strong 😍

I look at chars daughters, "Hello girls," I glance over at Vivian, " Hello sweetheart"

Maya:"Hello aunt shibby"

"Hello maya"