Another nursery takeover?!

Siobhans pov

It has been a few days, and we have been buying products like cleansing wipes and stuff like that for maya. Bless her shes so sweet and she has been excelling at school she brang us back her recent english test, she got 70/100 so we have been buying her bits and pieces to keep her motivated to do well.

I get a call from marjorie. What does she want so early in the morning?

"Hiya marj, what's up?"

Marjorie:"We need all board members to the nursery except from Janice."

"Okay, may I ask why?"

Marjorie:"Janice is planning to take over the nursery, so she's making some of R*dgers friends board members."

"I will be there tomorrow and I'll be there at 10 am, is that okay?"

Marjorie:"That's fine."

I hang up.

I turn to Vivian, "I'm gonna be at the nursery for about hopefully only an hour tomorrow."

Vivian:"Okay, angel, that's alright. Do you know when Char is collecting the girls?"

"7am, is that okay, my darling?"

Vivian:"I'm happy as long as you're happy, my love."

I let out a dopey grin.

Vivian:"I love you, my angel."

"Love you too, sweetheart."

* The night goes by*

I wake up in Vivian's arms, and she's holding me close.

Vivian:"Are you okay, love?"

"Yes, what's the time, my dear?"

Vivian:"6am. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, and I'll get ready. Won't you mind making breakfast and waking up everyone, we need to get to the nursery ASAP!"

Vivian:"Okay, my love," She says as she lays a kiss on my forehead.

(Time skip 1 hour)

Everyone is ready, and it's time to go.

Mia and Char knock at the door, and viv opens it.

Vivian:"GIRLS!! Come downstairs, please!!"

Maya:"I'm just playing dolls with Elizabeth and Jaime!!"

Elizabeth:"Aunt Vivian, give us 10 more minutes?"

Jaime:"Mum, please 10 minutes!"

Vivian:"Come in, the both of you."
She signals to mia and charlotte to .

I come over to viv. And welcome mia and Char in. We all sit down on the sofa.

Charlotte:"So, Viv, about this thing for the hospital, did you get it booked in?"

Viv:"Yes, are you going to carry the baby or mia?"

Mia:"Oh, Vivian, Char is most definitely carrying the baby. You two always knew if we were going to have a baby, char would be the carrier, " She said in a joking voice

Char:"So what date is it going to be? Marjorie has okayed it for any day. She doesn't mind if it's late notice."

Vivian:"It's going to be in two days, if that's okay with you and mia?"

Mia:"That's fine, I'm permanently home for now. So is that okay, sweetheart?" Mia glances over at char

Charlotte:"That's okay!" Char squeezes mias hand.

Vivian:"My colleague and good friend, Grace will help you guys. She specialises in this kind of stuff so everything should go fine and me and bon bon are always here if you need anything."

Mia:"Thank you so much, siobhan and vivian."

Charlotte:"Girls, come on now and bring Jaime with you, please."

The children then come downstairs, and Jaime appears with his face covered in makeup, and he is in a princess dress.

"Girls, what have you done to Jaime?" I say in a laughing voice

Elizabeth:"We made him like a princess."

Char:" Okay, we are all gonna go, maya and Elizabeth. Say thank you to Aunt siobhan and Aunt Vivian."

The girls say their goodbyes and leave the house. I turn to viv.
She has a smirk on her face.

"What are you going to say, my love?"

Vivian:"I honestly thought you were going to have a go at the girls for putting Jaime in makeup."

"I WOULD NEVER!" I say with a jokingly shocked face.

Vivian:"Haha, anyways, do you need a lift to the meeting?"

"Yes, please,