We are in this together, my love 🖤

Vivians Pov

Siobhan hasn't been acting like usual for the past two weeks, she's been out of it. She's been throwing up, having nosebleeds and stuff like that.

I've finally got home from a night shift, it is 7am, so i need to be quiet so I go upstairs and I find siobhan in our bedroom sitting up with a bucket beside her.

"My angel, are you okay?"

Siobhan:"I just don't feel well at all every morning I've been throwing up, and I'm just tired all the time."

"Oh no. These are early signs of pregnancy" I say to her

Siobhan:"Ok.. so wont you mind getting me a test, please" She looks so nervous, bless her.

"Okay, even if you are. I'm always going to support you in whatever you do with the baby. Even if it is, r*dgers."

Siobhan:"Thank you."

I go to the shops and I get two tests and two bottles of coke and a massive bag of wotsits.

(Time skip 10 minutes)

Siobhans Pov

Vivian comes back through the door.

Vivian:"I'm home, my love. I'm coming upstairs now!!"

She opens the bedroom door, and hands me the test.

Vivian:"No matter what that test says. I am here, no matter what. I don't mind what you do with the baby, if there is one." Shs says as she cups my face and kisses my forehead.

I get up and go to the bathroom. I done the test and I cover the tiny screen thing and go back to the bedroom where Vivian is sitting on the side of our bed.

I take a seat and I glance over at Vivian. I start to bounce my leg, and viv puts her hand on my thigh.

Vivian:"Don't be scared, angel. I'm here. Tell me, what are you scared about?"

"If I am pregnant, the baby won't be yours, you know that, right?"

Vivian:"I know, and I'm fine with that. R*dgers dead now so he can't even see the baby. If you are pregnant."

- 3 minutes later -

It's time to check the test.

Vivian:"Are you ready?"

"Yes, love."

I look at the little screen thing and look at what it says.

                     Two lines.
                      Positive.

My eyes widen and i loon at Vivian with a slight smile.

Vivian:"We are in this together, love. I'm with you always."

I lay down on the bed and vivian covers us up with the big cover.

Vivian:"Most don't refer to a baby as an 'it'"

"I'm not most people"

We both laugh and vivian holds me close.