Ding dong the bitch is gone 🥰✨️

Siobhans pov

It was an early Friday morning when me and vivian woke up and got out of bed. Then reece called:

"What's up reece?"

Reece:"Board members. Nursery. ASAP!"

"Alright then"

I hang up

"Vivian, we need to get to the nursery. Reece says its an emergency."

Vivian:"Okay, love."

"Can I use one of your hoodies, please?"

Vivian:"Of course, you look better in my hoodie anyways."

"Thank you, babe"

- Time skip to when they are at the nursery -

Vivians Pov

Bless siobhan, she's getting insecure about her bump. But is glowing. I feel so bad that she is insecure, she's the most beautiful woman I have laid my eyes on. She's like a mother figure to Jaime and honestly, I'm thinking of popping the question but I know it's too early.

My poor bon bon.

We both go into the meeting room and we see reece and marjorie stood there.

"Why did you call us in today?"

Marjorie:"We just need to actually get you two to actually vote out Janice and the members she hired."

Siobhan:"Count us in."

Siobhan quickly runs to the bathroom. I then follow.

"Angel, are you okay?"

Siobhan:"Yes, my sweetheart."

I quickly rush over to her and hold her beautiful blonde locks out of her face. She's handling pregnancy so well, she's such a fighter.

- time skip to when we get back into the meeting room -

Marjorie:"so you two are siding with us?"

"Well I want to see her unseated and I'm sure my bon bon does aswell."

Siobhan:"Yes I do, I absolutely hate Janice. So I want to see her out of a job."

Marjorie:"Okay then"

Reece:"dInG dOnG tHe bItCh iS gOnE 🥰 ✨️ "