My poor bon bon 🖤

Siobhans pov

It had been a couple of days, and now Janice was not in charge of anything. Thankfully.

Today is my first scan, Vivian booked the day off, and we are going together.

Vivian is on the top floor of our gorgeous 3 floor house, getting ready. I walk down the stairs.

I've tripped on the third step and I get a really bad pain in my lower abdomen.

"VIV"
"COME HERE NOW PLEASE" I shout as I'm crying.

Vivian:"My love? Is everything okay?" She says as she rushes downstairs.

I'm sat at the bottom of the stairs and vivian sees blood through my trousers.

Vivian:"Oh no.."

"IM SO SORRY IM SO SORRY IM SO SORRY" I shout as I'm crying heavily.

Vivian:"my poor bon bon 🖤"

"Did I lose the..?"

Vivian:"Yes, I'm so sorry I should've been there at the bottom of the stairs for you."

I start to cry even more heavily and Viv holds me tight.

Vivians Pov

I am so heartbroken for my beautiful girlfriend. I should've taken better care of my bon bon. I love her so much. I feel so bad that I couldn't assist her down the stairs.

We are still at the bottom of the stairs and I am still holding her. My poor bon bon. My heart is broken for her.

- 3 months later -

Siobhans pov

It's been three months since I had the miscarriage and I'm over the worst of it. Bless my sweet vivi, she has been there for me throughout this tragedy.

I'm thinking of treating her to a cute little day out. I love her so much