This day will forever be held in my heart 🖤

Vivians pov

Today is the day. Today is the day that I'm going to propose. Me and everyone who works at the nursery are going to the victoria Pub, and all of the kids are going.

- time skip to when shibby and viv are getting ready to go -

Siobhans pov

I put my big hoop earrings on matching with viv. I see viv putting on her black eyeliner. She only puts it on when we are going somewhere special. I look over to her, and she looks at me.

"You just look so beautiful."

Vivian:"Thank you, gorgeous."

"Are you ready to go, my love?"

Jaime:"Yes bon bon, I'm ready to go."

Vivian:"He looks so adorable in that suit, doesn't he?"

"He's the boy version of you, my darling."

Vivian:"Let's all get into the car."

"Okay, boss," I wink at viv

Vivian:"Oh, come on, let's get into the car. (She glances at me), and you stop messing around." She says playfully.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop."

We both get Jaime into the far, and then we get in and buckle our seat belts.

- time skip to when they get to the pub -

Vivians Pov

"Hiya, everyone! I've brought Jaime with me!"

Sorscha:"hiya viv, that's good. I've brought quinn with me and clodagh, so that's lovely."

Marjorie:"Oh hello Vivian, Hi Siobhan, Hi jaime, you all alright?"

"I'm doing amazing."

Siobhan:"We are all good, thank you marjorie."

- Half way through the dinner -

"So, can I have all of you quiet please"

Everyone starts looking at me and siobhan.

"Siobhan, from the day that I met you I haven't felt more happy. You are like my safety blanket. You make me feel safe. What I love about you is that you have warmed into my family so quickly. My mother loves you, Jaime loves you. I love you. So, Siobhan Serpent."

I get down on one knee and pull out a beautiful black ring with a gorgeous black diamond. Everyone's eyes are watering up.

"Siobhan Serpent, will you marry me?"

- a tiny moment of silence goes by -

Siobhan:"Yes. Yes I will marry you."

Marjorie is hyperventilating again. Reece is comforting her. Everyone else are happy crying.

Autumn:"You know, I never saw the day that Siobhan would even date a woman. But now, she's gonna get married to one. I'm just so happy for the both of you."

Mia:"Never knew shibby could eat pussy."

Char gives mia a cheeky slap on the arm.

Char:"Sorry about her, we both congratulate you two. We think you make an amazing couple"

Siobhan and me:"Thank you"

Carly:"Siobhan, Vivian, I know we aren't close but I'm so happy for you both. I love you both so much and you two are going to make the best married couple."

Siobhan:"Aww come here, thank you so much carly."

Carly runs over to give siobhan a hug. She then gives me a hug.

Reece:"I'm so happy for the both of you. You two are going to make an amazing married couple. And you two are already amazing mothers to Jaime."

Marjorie:"I know I'm still hyperventilating. (She takes a deep breath) but siobhan and me have never had it easy. We used to argue over the littlest things, we were practically like sisters. And now, seeing her being engaged to the love of her life (as she tells me) is just so amazing. Vivian, I cannot thank you enough, you have turned siobhans life upside down in the best way possible. You have lit the light back inside her. Me and our whole friend group can't thank you enough."

About 3 more hours go by and now we are back home with little Jaime.

We are all sat on the sofa. I glance over at siobhan.

"Are you okay, my beautiful fiancée?"

Her eyes widen at the nickname.

Siobhan:"Yes I am, my gorgeous fiancée."

She lays her head on my shoulder and she eventually falls asleep. I then carry her up to bed and tuck her in. Then, I quickly go back downstairs to clean all of the dishes, and stuff like that.

I then change into my pyjamas and then get into bed. I then feel bon bon laying her arms around me like big spoon and little spoon. I love her so much.

This day will forever be held in my heart 🖤