Playdate with Everlyn

Vivians Pov

It's just a normal day, and the Chars youngest is having a play date with Jaime as they are best friends. Me and siobhan are just sitting on the couch cuddling like we always do.

The two children are playing with some of jaimes toys in front of us. They are actually so cute.

"You okay, babe?"

Siobhan:"I'm alright, my love. Is there a time that everlyn is going home?"

"Yeah, I think mia is picking her up
at 7pm, why?"

Siobhan:"Okay, that's alright then."

"What's going on in the pretty mind of yours, sweetheart?"

Siobhan:"Nothing, it's just if I didn't have an m1scarr1age. I could've been holding the baby in my arms right now."

"My love, that was none of your fault. It can happen to anyone. I love you dearly, and nothing is ever going to change that."

Siobhan:"yeah but-"

I kiss her on the lips.

"It wasn't your fault, love."

Siobhans Pov

I turn to look at the children, and I see Jaime kissing Everlyn.

"Viv. Look at your son right now."

She turns her head to look at Jaime and Everlyn. She bursts out laughing.

"A new love?" I say to Jaime.

Jaime:"I was copying my mummy."

Viv kept on laughing, and I turned my head to look at her.

"Viv, this is not very funny. Your 4 year old son is kissing another kid. We have to tell mia and Char."

Vivian:"But it is quite funny. I can't lie. He copied me, showing my affection to my favourite person in the world, which is you."

I blush.

"Aww, that's actually so cute. I love you so much, Vivian."

Vivian:" I love you too, bon bon."

- time skip to 7 pm -

Vivians Pov

There is a knock on the door. It must be mia and Char picking up everlyn. I walk over and open the door.

"Hi mia, hi char. Come on in. "

They both walk into the front room, and siobhan is playing with the two children.

Siobhan:"Hello Mia and Char. How are you two?"

Mia:"We are amazing. We went to the fertility clinic and everlyn and maya might get a new sibiling."

Siobhan:"That's so lovely."

"Mia, char. We've got a funny story to tell you."

Char:"yeah? Go on then."

I explain how Jaime and Everlyn kissed. Everyone was bursting out in laughter.

Mia:"That's well funny."

Char:"We best get off now."

Siobhan:"Okay, have a lovely evening."

Char, Mia and Everlyn leave the house and now me and siobhan are layed down on the couch cuddling.

Siobhan cuddles into me and ends up sleeping.

She's so cute.

- 50 minutes later -

I carry both Siobhan up to bed and I lay down beside her. She's so cute. I can't wait for the day we're I can finally get down on one knee.