Christmas decorating

Vivians pov

Time flies quickly. It's already November, and siobhan has already started buying stuff for Jaime for christmas.

I'm in the kitchen making dinner, and I put on "if your girl only knew - Aaliyah." It was a Tuesday, so obviously, i allowed Siobhan to have whatever she wanted.

"Babe," I shouted.

Siobhan:"Yeah, you okay, my love?"

"What do you want for dinner?"

Siobhan:"Pizza rolls?"

"Yeah, sure, jaime likes them aswell"

Siobhan:"Thank you, vivi."

I then started kneading the dough as Siobhan put on her favourite song, "A match into water - Pierce the veil,".

Siobhan runs into the kitchen. And starts smothering me with kisses and repeatedly saying thank you. She then gets into the middle of the kitchen and picks up Jaime, and places him on her hip.

Siobhan:"YES, THIS IS MY TYPA SHIT!"

She starts dancing all over the kitchen, letting her inner goth out, also teaching Jaime some moves. I bloody love that woman. I am so lucky to have her.

And yes, we do swear around Jaime, and he knows he can swear as well.

Anyways, We both love to listen to pierce the veil. It's one of our favourite bands. But personally my favourite song of theirs is "Yeah boy and doll face".

I then spread the sauce on the dough and sprinkle the cheese. the song ends, and siobhan goes back to the living room.

Then one of my favourite songs, "tear you apart - She wants revenge." I have listened to this song since I was a teen. It holds a special place in my heart.

I then finish making the pizza rols and shove them in the oven and turn the oven on.

I run over to the living room, and I see siobhan and Jaime decorating the Christmas tree. They don't notice me, so I pull my phone out and take a photo of them and send it to my mum.

"Babe, already decorating for christmas?"

Siobhan:"Oh, sorry babe, do you want me to put it away?"

"No, it looks beautiful,"

I walk over to siobhan.

"It looks beautiful, just like you."

Siobhans face turns red for a second. She bites her lip and eyes me down.

Siobhan:"That shirt looks nice, babe."

"Oh yeah, I got it after I finished my shift last night."

Jaime:"Okay, mummy and mama, stop flirting. I want to put the star on the tree."

We both laugh. I go over to Jaime and lift him up.

"There you go, little man."

He puts the star on and absorbs the beautiful decorations around him for a split second.

Siobhans pov

I turn around to viv and give her a cute kiss on the cheek.

Vivian:"You look so beautiful, and that outfit had me breathless this morning."

"Aww thank you my darling"

A/n: cute short chapter.