The big day

Room 1
Vivians pov

Today is the day. Today, I'm going to marry the love of my life. This is the end of my story. This is the day. This is the big day.

Siobhan went to her changing room with her bridesmaids, and I've went to mine with my bridesmen/bridesmaids.

I have Mia, Winter, Sorscha, Sara, and Reece lined up against the wall.

"So the plan for all of us getting ready is that I will get changed first into my suit. Then Mia will get changed into hers. Then Sorcha. Then Sara. Then, Winter. Then Reece. For your partners, I WILL leave my phone in the changing room, and every time it buzzes, that means that you all have to get into the hallway. Then, you have to be in a line with all of your partners.  That will be the same for the other 2 rooms as well. This is room 1, siobhan, charlotte, deliah, Autumn, marjorie, jaime and clodagh . In room 2, Carly, Eric, Val and Baby bonnie are in room 3."

First, I go into the changing room and change into my suit. I take a deep breath before coming out of the changing room.

Next, Mia goes into the changing room. I start to do my hair in a half up half down and wait for Mia to get out of the changing room.

Five minutes later, Mia gets out of the changing room. Sorscha goes in next.

I'm still doing my hair, and Sorscha gets out of the changing room. Sara then goes into the changing room.