flashbacks.

I'm sat next to my beautiful fiancée, siobhan, and the tv man was talking about a girl dying from domestic abuse.

I could sense bon bon was getting a bit uncomfortable. I quickly switched the tv. I quickly glance at her.

She was shaking, and her eyes were shut. She was crying as well.

This is what happens when she has flashbacks, I'm not allowed to touch her or anything, so I go to the kitchen to make her a glass of water and prepare her a snack.

It usually lasts for about 5-10 minutes, and then it's over.

I come into the front room and place her drink and her snack on the coffee table.

I then get the mop and cleaning supplies out to clean around the house, I feel so bad for my love. I wish I could do more to help her as I was once in that position as well.

- 5 minutes go by -

Siobhan snaps out of her flashback, and I drop everything and run to her.

"My love, are you okay?"

Siobhan:"I'm alright, darling, just another bad zone out. Let me get changed really quick and I'll be right back."

Siobhans pov

I quickly run upstairs and wash all of my makeup off and grab vivs black hoodie with "I love my girlfriend" on it. I honestly love this hoodie it reminds me of her and she always wears it when we go shopping.

She's so sweet, she's my favourite person in my life. I want to have my future children with her, I want the rest of my life to be with her. I wish the waiting time for our wedding could be shorter.

After I put the hoodie on, I grab the blanket off the bed and wrap it around me.

I then make my way downstairs to the sofa, where I see Viv waiting for me on the couch. She's such a gentlewoman.

"I honestly don't know why it hit me so hard. You know, viv, that could've been me if it weren't for you."

Vivian:"Oh my beautiful girl, come here. I love you so much, your my soon to be wife."

"I love you too, viv."

Vivian:"I love you too my ice queen."