wedding shopping

Vivians pov

Today was the day that I was going to pick up my wedding suit. Obviously it was going to be a suit, I wouldn't be caught dead in a dress.

Jaime is already at my mothers house. Siobhan said she would probably pick the outfit for him.

"Siobhan, my love, are you ready?"

Siobhan:"Nearly, vivi." She says, putting on her emerald green jewelled hoops

She's so gorgeous. I'm so happy I'm gonna call her my wife soon.

Siobhan:"Im ready now, love."

I take her hand and get her into the car. We drive to our wedding dress/suit shop. I get taken into the suit shop by mia. Reece and winter were already waiting for me there.

Siobhans bridesmaids were Charlotte, Deliah, Clodagh, and Autumn, but Marjorie is her maid of honour.

My bridesmaids/bridesmen are Mia, Winter, Sorscha, Sara, and Reece, who was my best man. Reece is my boy best friend.

The rose girls/boys are Carly, Eric, and Bonnie. Carly is going to one of baby Bonnie's hands, and Eric is going to hold the other whilst Bonnie throws petals.

I want to wear a black suit with light black shirts, a dark black waistcoat, a blazer and trousers.

I came out in my first option.

I see a mix of emotions throughout Mia, Reece, Sara, Sorscha, and Winter.

They all said no in the end.

I go back into the changing room and change into option two. I then come back out.

Everyone tears up.

Mia:"YES! THAT IS THE SUIT FOR YOU!!"

Reece:"YES VIV!!"

Winter:"That looks quite pleasant."

Sorscha:"Oh my actual fucking gosh! I love this!"

"Should I get it then?"

Reece:"Yes, yes, yes!"

I then pay for the suit.

"We need to pick all of your suits."

Mia:"emerald suits?"

"Yep!"

I pay for the suits.

I then grab a suit for Eric and little Jaime.

Jaime is wearing a Scottish kilt as my father was Scottish.

Siobhans pov

I get pulled into the bridal dress shop by marjorie with baby bonnie. Charlotte, Deliah, Clodagh, Carly and Autumn we're all stood there waiting for me.

I go to the changing room and see some selections.

I stare at all of the beautiful dresses picking out the ones that are just right.

Black, flowing,soft,silky perfect. I couldn't stop thinking about the wedding me and the love of my life.

Finally I come out in my dress, they all either gaze at me or clap, a few years back these people didn't even like me, now their helping me pick things for the best day of my life.

Marjorie was tearing up. Char was beaming. Everyone loved the dress.

Marjorie:"Are you saying yes to the dress?"

"Yes"

Everyone cheered and was crying with happiness.

"Alright then onto your dress, car car!"

Carly started beaming. We started searching for the perfect dress for her but then we stumble across the most jaw dropping and beautiful dress ever seen.

I pass it over to her.

"Go on and try it."

Carly:"Okay Bonnie!!"

We wait a few minutes and she comes out of the changing room. Everyone's jaws dropped.

She looked truly stunning.

"Do you like it?"

Carly:"Like it? Pftt no. I LOVE IT!"

"YESSS!!"

"As you will be walking baby bonnie down the isle since she is the rose girl, do you want to help pick her a dress?"

Carly:"Yess! I choose.... this one!"

She holds up a beautiful wine reddish dress.

"Marjorie! Get your arse over here!! What do you think of this for baby bonnie?"

Marjorie:"Oh my golly gosh! That looks stunning! Lemme quickly go and put it on her"

Marjorie put the dress on bonnie and she looks stunning.

"Okay!! Bridesmaids!! Let's look at your options!!"

I hold up the most beautiful emerald green dress. There were several of them on the rack, I gave one to every bridesmaid.

They all come out of the changing rooms. MY JAW DROPPED.

"YOU GUYS LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL."

They all were smiling and giggling to each other.

I then picked the last red dress for val, vivs Mother. I instructed her to put it on. She came outside of the changing room.

Everyone: "omg val you look gorgeous! "

Val:"Thank you"

After chatting for the next couple hours we all end up going home.

At the moment I am in bed next to my darling viv. She looks exhausted.

"How was Jaime with you, sweetheart?"

Vivian:"Well, he started kicking and hitting but I calmed him down."

"That's good."

Vivian:"I've got a picture of him in his kilt, wanna see?"

"Yes, yes and yes!"

She shows me the picture.

"Omg he looks adorable."

- few hours go by -

They drift off to sleep and cuddle into eachother.

A/n: I hope this is good enough, I done this at 1am on a Monday morning. Outfit reveals in the chapter after next chapter! 🖤