Such an amazing day

It was the day of mia and Chars' wedding, siobhan and vivian, and the couple were never very close, but they always had a nice chat every now and then. They all were good friends, even though they didn't talk much.

Little Jaime was over at Vivian's Mothers house. Viv and Bon bon were both getting ready for the wedding as guests. Siobhan was a bridesmaid for Mia as she was good friends with her. The bridesmaids got to choose their own dresses as long as they fit the theme of the wedding.

Vivians Pov

We are both getting ready, I let siobhan do my hair whilst we listen to our favourite songs. After bon bon finished my hair, I put on a black button-up shirt, an emerald green waistcoat, emerald green trousers, and black canvas shoes. I have done only a bit of eyeliner and put my fancy green hoop earrings. They also match

Siobhan got dressed in her beautiful forest green, floor-length dress. She then did the same makeup look as me but more extravagant. She added emerald green eyeshadow with glitter on top, and she finished her makeup with a gorgeous black lipgloss Then she let me curl her hair before putting a beautiful green glittery headband on.

(Time skip 2 hours)

Siobhans Pov

We are at the venue and I go to mias room where reece and autumn are, Vivian is with me as an extra bridesmaid.

Mia:"SIOBHANN!! VIVIAN!! YOU CAME!! IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!" She says, hugging us both.

Vivian:"We are both so happy to see you aswell, aren't we babe? *she puts an arm behind my waist and glances over at me*"

"Congratulations, Mia I'm so happy for you and Charlotte"

Chars mother walks into the room, "it's nearly time."

Mia takes a deep breath and adjusts her suit, "come on everyone"

We all walk down the isle, with our partners or sibilings. I walk down with viv hand in hand.

Vivian whispers to me and winks,"this might be us one day"

Chars two daughters and her eldests girlfriend come after me and vivian, omg they both look just like char. (Her eldest is about 14 in this by the way)

Then. Chars bridesmaids, Sorscha, Clodagh holding baby quinn, Marjorie, Carly, Madison, and Chars mother walk down the isle. Then their dog, poppy walks down the isle (everyone laughs). Winter then walks down the isle, as Chars best man. And they all glance at eachother, when "Picture you - Chapell Roan" starts playing.

Char then, walks down the isle with her father. Mias eyes fill up with happy tears. Marjorie starts hyperventilating, Marjorie then takes a seat and pets the dog to calm down.

The vows.

Mia:"Charlotte, Today, I promise to love you without condition. To honour you each and everyday. To laugh with you when your happy. To support you and hold you when your sad. To guide you when you ask for direction, to challenge you to be a better person and to allow you to do the same for me. I promise to be your best friend, to be your biggest fan. And to listen to you and compromise as we go through life together. You always saw the good in me and I will be forever grateful for you for that. When I first met you, I knew you had the biggest heart in the world. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. My sweetheart."

Charlotte:"I didn't fall in love with you, I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way. I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are fated to do the things that'd choose to do anyway. And I'd choose you, in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred lives, in every version of reality. Id find you and always choose you."

Ring bearer:"Mia, will you take Charlotte to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Mia:"I do"

Ring bearer:"Charlotte, will you take Mia to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Charlotte:"I do"

Ring bearer and everyone else except from Mia and Charlotte:"You may now kiss the bride"

Me and Vivian:"CONGRATULATIONS TO MRS AND MRS ROBERTS" we shouted.

We were the only ones who knew what the last names were going to be.

Char:"LETS ALL GO AND PARTYY!" She shouted cheerfully.

Everyone then went to the party hall and the couple had their first dance to a slowed version of "I like the way you kiss me - Artemis"

Then all of our favourite song played, "HOT TO GO - CHAPELL ROAN"

We all done the dance and everyone loved it. Then another song came on.

Mia:"FOR OUR BEST FRIENDS SHIBBY AND VIVIAN!"

The dj started playing "Kaleidoscope - Chapell Roan". Everyone was slow dancing with their partners and it was just beautiful.

Vivians Pov

This day has been amazing so far.

Mia and Char go up on the stage, and Char speaks into the microphone. Mia puts her arm on Chars waist. And gestures to her to start her speech.

Everyone is in 3 lines, spilt in the middle. Focusing on Mia and Char as they start there speech.

Charlotte:"So to start off, thank you so much for everyone for coming to our beautiful wedding."

Mia:"Evelyn and Maya and Elizabeth (Mayas girlfriend), come up to the stage, my lovelies"

Charlotte continues, "Me and Mia are so happy to have you all here, we have a few announcements. But we will start off with the biggest one first."

Mia:"So we will be having...."

Mia and Char:"A BABY"

Everyone starts crying happy tears, even Autumn. She never showed much emotion but for Mia, the woman who treated her like a younger sister. She will let it slide. Marjorie came running up to char and gave her a big hug. Reece came up to Mia and gave her a friendly hug and said to mia and charlotte "You will both be amazing mothers. I'm so happy for the both of you." Sorscha was clapping and jumping up and down, so was Clodagh. Quinn was in her buggy being looked after by Deliah. Deliah was so happy for the pair, and was one of mias bridesmaids. Deliah kissed her girlfriend, Sara, who was the waiter at the local pub. Siobian and me were so happy, siobhan actually showed emotion and started hugging me tightly out of excitement.

Siobhan:"What amazing mothers they will be" Says tearing up.

Agatha was so happy, everyone was happy. Everyone was jumping up and down. Marjorie was hyperventilating like crazy, bless her.

The party continues and Char went to change into a short red gown that went to just above her knees.

"Sound of the underground - girls aloud started playing in the background"

Charlotte:" Our second and final announcement is that our daughter, Maya has a girlfriend and her name is Elizabeth. "

Maya:"This is my beautiful girlfriend, Elizabeth."

Elizabeth:"Hello everyone, my name is Elizabeth. I am Mayas girlfriend."

Everyone cheered, and the party went on.

Siobhan kept on drinking, it was "a p0rnst4r martini please.
A half pint of v0dka.
A bit of rum too" every 20 minutes.

I have never seen my girlfriend drink so much and get so drunk.

Siobhan came up onto the stage, "Hey guys *she slurred* how are you doing today?"

Everyone bursts out laughing, including me. I had to get her off the stage, before she said anything else.

Everyone kept on dancing the night away and when it hit midnight everyone went home. It was just mia, char, maya, Elizabeth, Evelyn, me and Siobhan.

"Congrats to you guys! I'm so so so happy for you!!''

We then go back home and get in our pyjamas and go to sleep.