70. I want to kiss every inch of you better.

The next day, Morgan decided to invite Lenka around to see her at Steve's, after he'd suggested it. He needed to go out to do some jobs and Ferrie wasn't currently there to keep an eye on her, so he didn't want Morgan there by herself for too long. She got up as she heard a knock on the front door and rushed over to open it, but cautiously peered through the peephole to confirm it was who she anticipated. Morgan pulled the door open and Lenka got his first glimpse at his girlfriend's new dark red hair colour.

"Wow," he gasped in amazement.

"Yeah!" She giggled and leaped into his arms, hugging him before pulling him inside and locking the door again.

"Your hair looks amazing," he uttered, unable to take his eyes off her.

"Ferrie chose the colour for me. I just needed a change," she responded while running her fingers through the loose wavy long hair.

"It looks so good. I mean, your hair colour was great before, but now..." Lenka couldn't finish his sentence before Morgan kissed him.

"Thanks. So, I think I've been missing something..." she uttered sweetly in the short gaps between kisses.

"What's that?" Lenka asked curiously, possibly getting what she was hinting at as she caressed his chest. Morgan then slowly took a few steps back and smiled.

"I need to get my mind off Tony for good. I need to get my thoughts off the last horrible experiences I had with him, and I need something consensual..."

Lenka smiled as he watched her pull off her shirt and drop it to the floor. Lenka let his eyes wander over her body, seeing that most of the bruises were fading, but still looked like they would be sore to the touch in their light brown and yellowish colours.

"I want to kiss every inch of you better," Lenka stated as he moved towards her. Morgan smiled as she pushed her skirt from her waist.

"That would be appropriate," she responded sassily as she stepped out of her skirt and back towards him. Morgan moved in and slid her hands under his shirt, then pushed it up and over his head, before moving in close and kissed him again as his shirt also fell to the floor.

"Now?"

"Yes. Come," Morgan uttered seductively and took his hand to lead him down to her temporary boarding room. Lenka glanced down at the back of her thighs as he followed her. The thick welts on her legs still looked as bad as they did the first time he'd saw them, as they were currently scabbing. He knew they were going to take a while to heal and didn't want to slow that process in any way.

"I don't want to hurt you..." Lenka stated, feeling concerned. Morgan turned around at the door of her room and opened it with her other hand.

"Don't worry, I'm okay now. And trust me, I need this," she replied eagerly.

"Okay. But if your legs hurt at all, please tell me."

"Just take it slow," she suggested in a whisper and backed into the room while unclipping her bra to slide it off. Lenka smiled in amazement before he too stepped into the room and pushed the door closed behind them.

About an hour later, Steve returned to find two shirts and a skirt on the floor of his foyer and shook his head as he bent down to pick them up. Walking nearer Morgan's room, he could hear enough to confirm he knew what was happening when he found the clothing. But he didn't care and opened the door to her room anyway.

"Hey, listen up," he said like they weren't naked in front of him in a rather sensual position on the bed. Lenka halted instantly as he stood there holding the bedroom door open, before Morgan hurriedly covered her chest with her hands as they both glared at the casual intruder.