45. Six months wasn't that long ago...

Once back to the spot, Morgan paced over to her best friend and grabbed her by the arm.

"Come with me..." she huffed while jerking Ferrie to her feet and pulling her away from the spot. Steve then nudged Lenka, leaning over slightly.

"Here we go," he muttered quietly, knowing there was certainly something up with that, and Lenka tried hard not to look as shocked as he felt.

Morgan stopped once they were out of earshot from the rest of them.

"Pull the side of your pants down," she demanded, pointing at the left side of her hip. Ferrie snickered.

"What? Has Chris rubbed off on you already?" She joked while Morgan kept a straight face.

"Just show me the scar on your hip."

Ferrie sighed and pushed down the top edge of her jeans to where the scar was momentarily. Morgan peered down at the hook shaped scar in the same place Tony had specified.

"He was right... you two did have sex!"
Ferrie yanked her pants back up and shrugged.

"And?"

"You were dating Damian when it happened, weren't you?" Morgan asked in shock.

"Uhh, the alternative would have been before Damian, and that would have been illegal," she smirked.

"How could you do that to him?"

"He never found out."
Morgan couldn't believe how casually her bestie was acting about it all.

"What if he did find out about it?"

"He wouldn't care," she replied nonchalantly. "It was ages ago, and he knows I love him."

"Six months wasn't that long ago..." Morgan muttered and paced off back to the group with Ferrie following quietly.

The girls both then took their prior seats silently.

"What was that about?" Steve asked, expecting to hear an 'oh nothing.' Morgan stared back at Steve and told everyone the truth.

"Just found out that Ferrie fucked my boyfriend before I ever did!" She exclaimed bluntly. Most of them gasped in response, and Steve fell backwards into the bush laughing.

"Called it!"

Lenka looked surprised too, but mainly for the fact that Steve was right about nearly everything he predicted. Damian didn't let any emotion come to his face as he stood up, then grabbed Ferrie in the same place on her arm as Morgan did and yanked her back to her feet. Ferrie snickered as she was once again hauled off in the same direction.

Damian walked her further away than Morgan did and let go of her when they stopped.

"What the fuck, Ferrie?" Damian asked angrily. "When did it happen?"

"Like, a year ago?"

"Well, you might as well just tell me about all the guys you've cheated on me with," he uttered bluntly.

"Oh, come on, it was just that one time!" She exclaimed convincingly.

"Tony was one time and Drake was another! So, how many were there?".

"Ugh, Drake. Forgot about him," she rolled her eyes at the memory. "It just goes to show how extraordinarily underwhelming those few minutes with him were."

"Because he wasn't good?" He raised an eyebrow as he'd never even thought to even ask her about it.

"He was really bad," she groaned. "And Tony was really rough and controlling. He got me too drunk and tricked me into it."