Chapter 24: Dean's POV

"AJ!" I screamed as I dragged her away. "STOP! CALM DOWN! IF YOU STAYED YOU COULD DIE!"

"I DON'T CARE! HE IS MY BROTHER! HE IS SOME OF THE ONLY FAMILY I HAVE LEFT!" I saw tears rolling down her face.

"AJ," I stayed softer. "I promise you, everything will be alright. Look at everything every one else has lost. Think of Nikki. We have to find Brie so she doesn't go through what you are."

"Dean you don't unde-" She was interrupted by the screaming again.

"I may not, but in a couple of minutes, if we don't find Brie, Nikki will know exactly how you feel. Don't make her go through what you are feeling right now."

She nodded her head and we ran to where everyone was at.

"This doesn't make sense! Everytime we get close to the scream, it's like she gets farther away, or even to the opposite side of the island." Alicia said out of breath.

"Why are we even out here? We all know Brie and Daniel are the killers!" Cameron said.

"My sister is no killer!" Nikki yelled at her.

"How would we know?! Or maybe it could be you. You want to kill everyone that has ever taken the spotlight off of you. And that includes your sister!"

Before Nikki could do anything John pulled her back. And I couldn't help myself.

"Well if that is the case, it looks like you will live." I told Cameron. That made everyone laugh.

Then everyone got quiet. Besides the couple of gasps and screams that it. I didn't notice anything at first. But Cameron's face changed from angry to painful. I looked at her stomach. There was an arrow threw her. She fell to her knees.

"CAMERON!" Naomi screamed.

Cameron then fell completely over. We all knew we had to get out of here. We ran back toward the house as quickly as we could. I had to have AJ jump on my back until we passed Austin because she couldn't stand to look at him like that. We got to the house and ran inside. Hunter shut and locked the door. Everyone was talking at the same time until Hunter yelled to everyone to shut up.

"This is what we are going to do, I'm going to see who is here and who isn't in here. That way we know who the killers could be."

As he started counting everyone I was thinking. He has never seen the movies where the killers go into the groups so they don't suspect anything. But that is just in the movies. I doubt anyone here is smart enough to do that.

"Well it looks like everyone besides Brie and Daniel are here." Hunter started saying. "Here is what we will do, we will reassign rooms. Each room will have one guy and one girl in it. Let me think about who will be with who and I'll get back to you guys." He said then went into his room.

Everyone looked around. It could be anyone in this room. Or even Brie and Daniel themselves. What could we do?