Studio Of Dancers

Sitting in a studio watching taylor rehearse is exhausting on the eyes. And nice on the eyes. And painful on the eyes. Travis is sitting beside me tapping my thigh in excitement, his pearly teeth in a wide proud smile.
"Look at her go, my lady is so talented" he gushes and I nod smiling politely. And waiting to die. I didn't think it would be this hard but oh my goodness. I want to pass away.
"Lucile, your up". A stage manager calls and I stand up in the room with a fake microphone and my songs start blasting around the room.
I don't have backup damcers or props. It's just me parading around and prancing like Bambi.
Im wearing a tennis skirt and a crop top much like taylors. I couldn't help but stare at her as I sung. Beads of sweat were rolling down her dewy skin.
Fuck this. I'm so drawn in.
Im a moth. Shes a flame.
Once I finish being tortured for hours taylor goes back to rehearse the new set for the new album. Shes incredible. The album is incredible.
Shes singing a song called who's afraid of little old me. It makes me smile sadly. Certain lyrics sting. 'The scandal was contained' that's about me. She sings it staring at me too. She thrashes around like a mad woman looking beautiful while doing it.
Once where done for the day I practically throw on a hoodie and grab my duffel bag while shaking my hair around and tying my boots laces.
I look crazy holding a bobby pin in my mouth, my arms flying around to fix myself.
I try and avoid taylor and walk out but shes at my side in a second. "Where all going for pizza. On me. Want a ride? Travis just pulled the car around"
Half of me wants to tell her im going out with Cally. But Cally is in Italy. And I know Taylor is half detective and probably knows. From Callys instagram posts.
I really don't have any other excuses so I stand there fumbling for a response.
"I can't. I'm going to the studio. I need to write." I say suddenly and she looks at me surprised.
"Lucile, you uh just dropped an album take a break?" She says seeming worried. Which irritates me more.
"Well I have ideas so..." I say distantly and she looks hurt. I feel guilt bubbling in my stomach.
"Is Aaron gonna be there? I suppose I could work on some stuff too" She says and I half expected it but I still inwardly groan. "Unless...your trying to avoid me?"
I suddenly look straight at her and into her eyes.
"Why would I be avoiding you?"
"I don't know Lucile, it's silly. Well I guess I won't see you for pizza" she looks down sadly and I scold her in my mind.
"You know what. I'm starving. I'll meet you there. Text me the adress".
She looks at me grinning and then leaps forward and hugs me. I freeze up then loosen in her warm embrace. My favorote embrace.
"I know Chicago was hard for you. If you need to talk about it. If that's why you've been so distant-"
"I'm fine Taylor. Order me a Margharita. I'll be there soon".
In the drive over I hear Taylor playing on my daily mix and I turn it up. Singing along to Gold Rush. It feels like it's about her in my kind which is funny considering she's singing it.
But that almost makes it more personal. Her voice drifts me into a peaceful lul as I sit in my car hating on myself.
I need a distraction

A/N- sorry for the short chapter. Better then nothing though right?