New Years Day

@celebnews 

@celebnews 

Lucile Grey, the newest opening act of the eras tour. We will see her in Australia, Singapore, and Paris. Tickets are absolutely selling out, Lucile joining worldwide superstar Taylor Swift on her million-dollar grossing tour wasn't on our Christmas list, but it feels like an extra gift from the star. Taylor Swift currently dating football star Travis Kelce was seen with Lucile just tonight at a new year's party with other friends of the celebrities. We are so excited to see @itslucilegrey in 2024!!

,,,

@itslucilegrey- 

@itslucilegrey

happy new years everyone. sending hugs and kisses. <3 

          liked by @taylorswift@callydavis@traviskelce and 200,000 others

,,,

Taylor looked stunning, it made it so painful to watch her, hanging of Travis. After pizza the other night things have mostly gone back to normal outwardly. I didn't want to offend her. So, I'm doing my best to act normal. Act like I'm not hopelessly in love with the blonde. 

Her dress is sparkly, and her hair is in a fancy updo. Unlike my sheer dress and left down hair. At the stroke of midnight Taylor and Travis kiss with passion and I find myself scurrying out the room into the bathrooms. 

I'm sitting in a cubicle scrolling through twitter trying to distract myself from the pain throbbing in my heart. She's not gay, I remind myself for the thousandth time. I hear the door open and shut and think nothing of it until I see Taylor's heels under the wood next to my cubicle. 

I think she notices my shoes too but doesn't say anything instantly. I know I have to leave the stall now and it is so annoying. I decide I'll tell her I have a headache and have to leave the party early. 

She comes up behind me in the mirror and I look up into her stormy blue eyes through the glass. She smiles and I smile timidly back. Washing my hands to make it seem like I had come in here for the same reason as her. 

"I was waiting for you so we can take some shots". Taylor says with a grin from beside me washing her hands that I stare at for a moment. 

"Easy tiger, my head is pounding. I'm thinking about heading home." I say with a pained smile, her face falls and she immediately looks worried. 

"Luce, you've barley drunk anything. You can't be drunk". 

"Headache Tay, they happen to the best of us." I say drying my hands with paper towel. 

"I was going to ask you to come back to the apartment with Travis, his friends and I". She looks sad and I hate that she can make me do anything. 

"Oh, well I suppose I can crash the night. I have aspirin (A/N- I have no idea about American pain meds sorry!!) in my purse". I say and Taylor looks a thousand times happier. 

"Great I need my best friend! It is new years after all!". She exclaims walking out before me and I stand for a few seconds. Friend zoned again. Ouch. 

,,,

It's quarter to three in the morning, a bunch of Travis's friends are crowded around me on the couch playing Grand Theft Auto on X-box. I'm under a blanket my knees cuddled up to my chest. I tried reading but the words swam around the page dazed and unconscious. 

I'm watching the colors on the screen and the guys around me high fiving and drinking expensive beer. Taylor and Travis disappeared about twenty minutes ago and I don't even want to consider what they are doing. The others don't seem to have noticed. 

I lay my head back on the pillows and sigh. One of the guys near me seems to notice he outs his beer on the coffee table and turns to me covering my feet with the blanket as they'd been poking through. He smiles at me friendly. 

"You alright love?" He asks and I smile without even meaning to. His dimples are just so infectious. He has a cheeky grin, it's almost patronizing but it's so drug like. I want more. Without even meaning to I've been staring for a solid minute. 

I clear my throat, "Uh yeah, sorry". I bring a hand to my head in embarrassment and clutch my skull that is starting to pound. Taylor would call it karma. He smiles wider, knowing I was staring. Then he reaches forward and moves a piece of hair from my face. 

"You're so pretty, Lucile, right? I'm Freddie". I blush when he calls me pretty and he chuckles. "You can sleep if you want love, I'll watch over you". British men always have a way. I mean his fingers are littered with rings. His accent is deep. His looks are undeniable. I can't help but agree. 

Until I feel lips press onto my hairline from behind. I turn to look at the offender and see Taylor with a wide grin and a flushed face. "Lucieeeeeee, baby girl, are you alright. Sorry for leaving you for so long I know you have a headache. You in any pain?". 

I smile at her antics. "Freddie hear, was just offering to watch over me while I sleep". I say with a wink, and she raises her eyebrow. 

"Awwwww, I was just going to ask you to do karaoke with meeee" She pouts like a child, and I laugh. 

Travis walks up behind her and kisses her cheek. "Sorry Lucile she's super drunk, don't do it if you don't want." 

Freddie taps my knee and tells me I should, and I laugh. 

,,,

Somehow, I'm on my knee's hair flipping like crazy beside Taylor getting hot and heavy singing 'Don't blame me'. And fuck I would be lying if I said I wasn't having fun. I am close to the women I love; I am singing with her about it. And God. When we hit the high notes together everyone claps. I feel tipsy and brave. 

I feel Freddie eyeing up my body as I thrash, my dress is completely sheer, my bra and underwear showing underneath. Taylor and I connect foreheads at the end staring into each other's eyes with....lust? No, Taylor is just drunk.