Sydney

She wants me to sing with her, on stage. I understand it's something she does with other artists. But there really isn't anything more romantic and sexy to me than music. It's a secret code, and the songs she's suggesting are just ridiculous. She wants to play a song from 1989 TV, because the vibe is similar to aqua and it's her most recent album. You are in love, is the one she lands on and as I stand on the twinkling stage in the dark, wearing a long dress with thin straps that shows my cleavage singing "you can hear it in the silence, you can feel it on the way home" I feel like just jumping of the structure and breaking my neck. 

During the lyric "pauses, then says, you're my, best friend" Taylor looks at me and smiles.  During the song we switch to singing opera, the crowd goes fanatic. Our voices blend beautifully as was expected. I'm eager to go to bed tonight, to flop down on hotel sheets. I'm so torn, I have building blocks for a new record, Molly is suggesting a tour after I leave eras. And I want to do it, I always have that was the whole point of everything. 

But I also am so close to calling it quits and having a break for a while. 

Travis is here now and watching Taylor with him now, since I don't have Freddie around leaves me feeling empty. So empty. I've been skipping events, settling with room service rather than joining the others for dinner dates in expensive pubs that are too loud.  

I miss Cally, I find her being the only one I really talk too, calling her almost daily. And after she hands up, I dial my grandfather, to have awkward conversations about Pheobe chasing a squirrel after his breakfast. And of the friends he's making in the clubs his retirement home has. 

Part of me feels like a proud parent. At his sweet retellings of his days. He made friends today! He's happy.  I'm not silly enough to ignore the irony in him staying there partly as to not intrude on my success and happiness, when he's so much happier than me. 

,,,

@celebnews-

@celebnews-

Singer Taylor Swift called friend and opening act Lucile Grey to perform with her. Fans are speculating on the song choice, Swift's 2014 hit 'You are in love'. Fans and onlookers have been suggesting more than a friendship going on between the two when in late November Grey kissed Taylor after performing a song with some interesting lyrics. Lucile is openly Bisexual and although Taylor is apparently straight rumors about her sexuality have been circulating for the best part of a decade. 

Swift is currently in a high-profile relationship with NFL star Travis Kelce. Grey's breakup with Hollywood star Freddie Marks hit the media almost two weeks ago, which has sent fans dazzling more possible storylines of Lucile having an affair with Swift. 

  The pair will both be at the Grammys next week, hopefully taking home more than one award each. They are nominated in separate categories and up against each other for 'best pop song'. 

(A/N - make sure to check out my other books, there will be lots dropping soon! and 'her middle names andrea is out now. love yall. I know this is short but it's the best i can do at quarter past 3 in the morning)