Jimmy

@billboard- 

@billboard

Lucile Grey, an artist picked up by the widely famous Ed Shearan is number one on the worldwide charts right now and is playing everywhere. It's broken records, for the most requested song on Alexa in one day, the most played debut song on Spotify ever and the Lucile is the most googled artist this year. Surpassing mega-star Taylor Swift. Whose newest album 1989 (Taylor's Version) is also currently breaking records. 

                                      liked by @callydavis@judegrey and 78,000 others

(A/N- Pretend that's Tays 1989 TV profile pic, and it's Lucile instead of Olivia

(A/N- Pretend that's Tays 1989 TV profile pic, and it's Lucile instead of Olivia. And that it says that's my girl instead of my baby cause otherwise its weird)

,,,

I'm sitting in a dressing room with my name on the door, about to perform on Jimmy Fallon. He's going to interview me first. I'm wearing this pretty pale blue dress with embroidered flowers. My long brunette waves left down. 

It's a fantasy come true. And the Taylor Swift tweet. I'm ecstatic. 

@itslucilegrey-

@itslucilegrey-

everyone tune into Fallon tonight! performing opera. ily. 

         liked by @taylorswift@gracieabrams@callydavis and 113,000 others

,,,

"Lucile Grey everyone!" I hear and a crowd clapping. I walk out from behind the curtains and my eyes widen in wonder at the stage set that was empty hours ago in rehearsals. There are so many beautiful faces in the crowd, my favorite being a little blonde girl no older than seven smiling ear to ear. 

I shake Jimmy's hand and sit in one of the chairs with a bounce. Smiling widely my heron lips twisting around my paper white teeth. "It's wonderful to be here, thank you for having me!" I say like a robot. 

"It's great to have you here first. Can I just begin by- well first of all everybody go stream Opera by Lucile Grey right now. It's out everywhere. But let's talk about the magic you've made in the last day. You've broken streaming records, debuted at number one, the critics are saying this is the best debut of all time. And most of all, you have caught the eye of Taylor Swift". 

The crowd cheers on que, and I smile harder. "Yeah wow, it's really special. And your right saving the best for last there. Taylor Swift tweeted me". I say sweetly. 

He laughs in the normal Jimmy Fallon laugh. "I mean really bud, you've just accomplished greatness I'd think are you a fan of hers? What did you do when you found out?".

"Of course, I'm a huge fan of hers. I grew up on her music. I was super happy. Spilled a jar of red nail polish on my best friends couch so-" I look at the camera as if I'm looking at Cally "sorry for that Cal". Jimmy laughs. 

"So, the question everyone is asking. What's next?". 

I raise my eyebrows slightly. "Well, I guess we are just going to have to wait and see". I say cunningly and the crowd makes a noise that sounds like 'OOOooooo'. 

"This is a very sad song, how are you. You must be feeling better after all this". Jimmy jokes and I chuckle. 

"So much better! Haha". I reply. 

"Well, go stream opera. Lucile Grey's debut single now. And stick around because after the break we get to hear it live!" Jimmy says in the typical show host tone, and I wave at the crowd and the cameras. As we "go for the break" I get taken to an adjoining stage that's already prepped for me with a piano in the middle. I sit down on it and get ready for what I've been practicing for all day. 

The cameras turn back on facing me and I sing, (A silver tiara on my head that we planned for this performance) my voice echoes through my earpieces. It's the most thrilling thing I've ever done. And part of me knows behind the camera is my ex-boyfriend. Sorrily watching something he created. 

"........you never wanted it anyway. Coffin cleaner, Jail mate. Fuck I was gonna marry you babe!"

When I finish the crowd cheers on command. But there's a few (including the little girl) who I can see actually really enjoyed it. I put the tiara on the girl's head, and she smiles as if she's been blessed by God. 

I did that, I think. 

The next day my performance has gone viral. And the video of me giving the girl my tiara is famous. I feel special. 

And then I get two notifications one after the other. 

One from my ex. 

One from Taylor Swift.