Chapter 30 part 2

Narrator's POV

The next day, the clock signalled that there were 2 days left, that was including today, to the ball. The was not much time left, but Seonghwa had a feeling that even if it were to go wrong, he would end up victorious.

Overnight, with the guidance of the note, Seonghwa had told them that they were going with the plan. Mingi was excited, already planning on what to do, asking questions and drawing the layout of the house, as per Seonghwa description.

Mingii took out papers for the living room draws and got to work with the drawing of the house. Seopnghwa stood by his side with his long clock, to which he realised he will need to ditch once he will attend the ball. It brought a certain type of sadness as most of his good memories were in his cloaks from than without, but it was necessary to do so.

Mingi was not the best artist for buildings, he swore that his actual art was really good just that he could draw buildings. Seonghwa didn't mind, after all, the layout of the plan of his childhood home was simple and easy to get to his room.

Yunho wasn't here at the moment since he had work at the palace, but he texted occasionally since he was well versed in timing. He knew exactly how to make sure not to get caught and the best time to get there

So the plan was good, they had a sound plan , with where and where to be. By the time they finished, Yunho came, already asking about the whole operation. Mingi , the self-proclaimed leader, told him everything that he wasn't aware. He checked it over, noting that it would be a perfect plan of everything will go up to plan.

Based on experience with his job, Yunho usually went to boutiques to pick up clothing. He knew that most of the boutiques had finished their most beautiful dresses, and they would open tomorrow, so that most rich families with reservations will go first thing in the morning. Depending on the line, and the amount of clothes the person will order, most rich families will spend the entire day to get the most perfect dress.

At the completion of the plan, they decided to relax for the evening , since the very next day they set out early for the job. In fact, they left house in the morning, around 6 , they decided on taking public transport as it was safe option .

Mingi was carrying the plan, while Yunho had a bag to stuff the dress in , Seonghwa had nothing by his usually attire consisting of his cloaks and trusted bag.

Seonghwa directed them once they were out . As the night was slowly lifting , the cloak became a better disguise , moving swiftly through shadows. It was a good idea to advise the married couple to wear dark colour attire.

They arrived shortly, the lack of traffic due to the most important event in the country had allowed them to arrive before their estimated time.

The house had no light on, since the rays of the sunrise were illuminating the place. They were safe to go inside based on their calculations; the madame must have already Also, Seonghwa's previous experience his two brothers will still be sleeping.

At the thought of getting so close to his brothers made him overwhelmed with emotions and questions. He never really forgot them while living with the couple since he used to cook either their favourite foods , and with such a big event coming , the madame would have left leaving the 3 brothers to do whatever they pleased. Seonghwa recalled the fights that happen due to Wooyoung mischievous habits and the chicken recipes that he spent making with Yeonsag to then scold him for eating some.

Seonghwa led them to the back of the house, the front gate was never closed since it was really there for decoration, a way to symbolise the "exclusiveness" of the house. The group of men went around the house to the door he used when he did gardening, which lead into the man house.