18

"Please don't hate me I know it's weird but he gets me and I think I may love him" Taylor whines

You accepted Taylor's invite for brunch. Again you have no clue why she's so concerned about how you feel, it's her life? Then again your history with Harry might be what's making it weird so she probably doesn't want to make you uncomfortable. But you didn't care because you had your mind on something else with initials D.L, all you could think about is her.

"Are you even listening?" Taylor argues

"Taylor I actually really don't care, I don't even talk to him anymore and it's your life" you say shoving a fry in your mouth

"Gracie told me what you did by the way" Taylor initiates

Gracie has called you almost 10 times already since you saw her last week. You answered one of her texts by saying that you wished she understood but if she can't then you can't do anything about it. You also mentioned how you'd like to stay friends if she wanted to but she didn't respond and just kept calling. You felt bad but you couldn't do much, you don't love her and you can't just force it.

"Yea I know I left her when she told me she loved me just like you said" you reply

"She's really heartbroken you know? She wants us to write a song and I'm 100% sure it's about you" she says as she eats her burger

You felt stuck in the situation with Gracie. Dua also going over to see her to write music made you feel weird. Like how is it going to be once you and Dua become public? You need to tell Taylor about it before she finds out from somewhere else. She can't even find it weird since you didnt say anything about her and Harry.

"And if that's her way of letting me go it's fine, I know I'm a mean person for what I did so I deserve anything bad" you say

"I just don't want you to think I'm choosing sides, she also told me something else though. You love someone else. Who?" Taylor asks

Okay wow so there's no privacy in that private conversation you and Gracie had. You can't blame her though you do the same with Camila, telling her everything. What's the point of hiding Dua anymore though? Especially from Taylor who's been your best friend since forever. If she gets upset then she gets upset but you don't believe she will be.

You let a huge sigh out

"I don't know how you're going to feel about this but I'm just going to say it because you're my best friend and hiding things from you sucks. It's Dua" you admit looking away from Taylor

Once you look back you see her hand over her mouth, like she saw a ghost or something. You're not going to say anything until she says something because who knows what she's about to say. Could be good, could be bad. So you both sit there quietly for a minute until Taylor randomly laughs.

"You're joking huh nice one" she laughs but you couldn't be anymore serious and Taylor sees this

"But" Taylor says

"I love her and she loves me" you cut her off

"I need to go to the restroom real quick" Taylor says getting up

As Taylor left a phone call came through. It's Dua, your face lighting up as you see her name. Maybe you should run after Taylor though. But you doubt she needs to be seeing you right now.

"Hi" you softly answer

"I miss you" Dua says as she makes fake crying noises causing you to let out a small giggle.

"Aww I miss you too, what are you up to?" You reply

"At the studio writing and singing as always what about you my love?" She says, her calling you love in that sexy British accent is the best thing ever.