6

Dua's Side:
Dua got home, everyone was gone at least that's what she was told. Her father isnt here like always, mother said she's going to hang out with her friends, and well Rina is probably going to do everything in her power to ignore her after what happened today. She felt lonely now, more than she could have ever imagined. Walking around her big house to find something to do to miraculously make her forget about you. She knows that's impossible so she sits on the family couch.

"You're the worst person ever I hope you know that" Rina yells coming in

Dua takes a deep breath, Rina's right. Not only did she break your heart but Dua has been a mean person to everyone around her except Callum and look at where it's got her. Rina probably hates her, sisters aren't supposed to hate each other. Yes Dua had plenty of friends but they weren't the best people either, they weren't real friends, they only like her because she's popular. At what cost though? She lost the only person that made her feel happy, the only person she has ever loved.

"Are you not going to say anything? I know you told him to do that, I was so close to telling on you" Rina says

"Thanks for not telling" Dua mutters

"Why Y/n huh? She's the only true friend you have and you do that to her, she'll be dumb to forgive you in fact I won't allow her to" she says

"She's not my friend anymore, you need to stop being hers too if you really care about me" Dua says

"No I'm sorry but I'm not going to do that, unless she did something to you but I really highly doubt that" Rina says

Y/n did do something to Dua, she made her fall deeply in love with her. Actually she didn't make her do anything Dua naturally fell for her and bloody hell was it the best thing to ever happen to her. It's all gone now though. Why did Y/n have to tell her she loved her? Why couldn't she just have let it be?

"She didn't do anything it's just really complicated" Dua says

"I wish you talked to us about what's truly going on in your life instead of being mad all the time" Rina says

Dua felt tears start to form so she threw her head back on the couch to keep them from falling. She wishes she could tell her family what's going on but she's sure they would possibly disown her. Her father has always ranted about homosexuality being evil and selfish, says he worked with some and they were the worst people ever. Her mother agrees with everything her father says so she too wouldn't accept her. Rina seemed more open minded but you know it could possibly make her hate you even more.

"Just leave me alone" Dua says, Rina shakes her head in disappointment and walks away.

As soon as Rina leaves? the words "good luck, Dua" run into Dua's mind. Honestly she's going to need it, she doubts she'll get over you. She doubts she'll ever find anyone to love again. It's like you'd have to stop the world just stop the feeling.

Dua's phone rings, she looks down to see it and it's Callum. She knows everyone either hates him with a passion or loves with a passion. She doesn't feel anything for him, she can admit he's a bad person but when he's with her he acts soft. This turns her off, she hates a person who pretends to be someone else, yet she became the same way.

She answers the call

"Hey baby want to go out for some ice cream?" He asks

I mean Dua basically got broken up with so ice cream usually helps with that right? She didn't want to see anyone right now though, the last person she wanted to be with is Callum. Most of the time she was with him she imagined it being Y/n. Callum has never even seen Dua naked, they haven't had sex ever. That's the one thing she was loyal to Y/n for, she never let her know that though, maybe it would've save their relationship.