Intro

Chapter 0: Who didn't call? Intro

[2704]

"Before entering the interview room, I ask for your cooperation. Please sit outside and maintain order. If you want to get to know each other, please keep your voice down a bit, so as not to disturb the people inside. "

At the end of the senior's request, the kids in high school uniforms sitting scattered all over the place obediently quieted their voices together.

Luckily, before the interview, while waiting in front of the room, I had time to get to know new friends. But there is one person who is more special than other friends.

His name is Warat, he is a bland person. His life is just when school is finishing he will go home right away. An indecisive person, often hesitant, unable to do anything on his own, because his family takes care of everything. Never did laundry, never ironed clothes, never washed dishes or cooked, even if it was a simple dish. Like fried eggs, it's also a dish that you still don't have the knowledge to make delicious.

Warat has 4 siblings. He is currently and probably still the worst person in the house. The highest goal is to live off of their parents every day until they ascend to heaven. And what's more, he just got dumped by a girl less than a month ago.

If you think this person's life is already bad, I'd like to say, it's even worse. Because that guy just mentioned...

It's me.

"Oh, I wonder if Mr. Warat is still alive or is he rotten and about to decompose?"

A familiar low, hoarse voice rang out in the air. The silence that had prevailed at first was broken after someone sat down on the still empty seat next to me. The noise pollution made me exhale uncomfortably before turning to look tiredly at the other person.

Except for myself, whom others think is so special that it's strange, there's still a close friend with a crazy personality.

"So your body can talk?" I replied back in a whisper. I want to preserve my image but my mood is often cursed.

Remember the last time we met was early last month. We made an appointment with other friends to watch the announcement of university admission results together. But after knowing that everyone had a place to study, they separated and lived a full life at the end of the semester. Until today, he and I met again.

"Seeing that your mouth is so good, I feel relieved. Even if we haven't seen each other for a little while, you've lost a lot of weight. Do you eat rice or fish?" His friend's tone was light with concern, in contrast to his face that was ready to be sarcastic, I don't know how.

"There's no fish so don't eat."

"Here, the reason why you're stupid."

"Yeah, I'm stupid. But probably less than you."

"No amount of cursing can touch me, poor."

"Wait! So where have you been? You're almost halfway into the interview room." I don't care what he says except to change the subject.

"I'm going to poop. You know I always poop when I'm nervous."

"It's good to take care of yourself first so you don't burden your friends."

"I'm not your burden, Warat. Because you can't even carry it yourself."

Damned...

I'm tired of retaliating with it, so let silence do its job. I still remember many things before graduating. The beautiful life of high school passed with goodbyes not many days after the university admission results were announced.