3.2

Chapter 3: Isn't that Faifah? Isn't Faifah adorable? - 2

[5120]

Not knowing what condition I was in when I got back to the room or what my spirit was like, everything was vague. It's like going jogging and then throwing your brains out at the track. As for the body, someone brings it back as a responsibility.

At this time, the clock on the phone had run to 8 pm. Before that, Jay stopped by to buy a boxed lunch to eat in his room. After that, he jumped in to play a game next to me, leaving me to sit and reminisce about the memories of that night alone.

(Rrrr â€" Rrrr â€")

Before I could think much, the sound of a video call from the phone brought back the soul that was wandering in the distance.

"Damned..."

When I saw the name 'I've only just met since birth' jumped in front of me, I quickly took a breath into my lungs, gathering my bloated energy because I was sure that I had to use a lot of energy to talk.

"What's wrong?"

[N'Wine, you forgot something in front of my car.] In addition to the cute face that makes me hate teasing people, there was also a black wallet shown on the screen. The problem is that it's not mine again. Next time someone goes with him, please put your name on the item, so it can be returned to the right person.

"This is not mine."

[Aw?! Or Jay's?]

"I remember Jay's stuff. This isn't his. I think it must be P'Kong's, otherwise it's P'Gun."

[Not theirs.] The speaker made a bored face. [N'Nguong, are you free tomorrow night? I plan to invite you out to eat at a delicious restaurant.]

What's wrong with him? While we're talking about wallet, how can we talk about whether we're free or not free? I can't keep up.

"I'm not free tomorrow, I have an appointment with P'Yotha."

[That's okay, let's do it again later.] The voice at the end of the sentence began to fade, and his face also looked visibly sad. Dude, there's no need to study engineering anymore, it seems better to become an actor in a drama.

"Sorry."

[Why does it have to be Yotha? Then I'm not important?] Why do you say it's okay?

"You're important too, but he has the same appointment code."

[I have pain in my heart.]

"Sham." You have to sulk with me a lot and then you get kicked. I don't know who is you now?

[I asked how many hours later?]

"Two days."

[Ho ho, I'm two days late. So next time, I'll make an appointment with you first, so I'll block my schedule.]

"What day?"

[From the day after tomorrow until the next life.] Woe. Do you never meet anyone in this life? [Have you eaten yet?]

"I've eaten. What about you?"

[Not yet, can't eat it. I'm worried about you.]

"What about you?"

[Sorry, I invited too many friends when I ran.] Ha ha. It's not much, probably about the size of a mini marathon.

"I'm chill, today is fun."

[Really? So will you come again next time?]

Why does your face look so eager?

"Er... please think about it first." If you have excess energy today, answer yes, but if you're more tired, you probably won't be able to drag your body anywhere. The feeling is that it's not the running that consumes energy, but getting used to the endless rush of people.