7.1

Chapter 7: The bar's surprise

[5161]

"Little Wine!"

Someone's finger gently patted my right shoulder, causing me to turn around and look. When my eyes met the cheerful gentleman of the department at a close distance, suddenly at that moment my breath was choked for a moment. So I have to step back a little, just enough to let the breath escape my neck.

"Hello sir." A shy smile was sent. You probably know that, right? That its owner is confused, not knowing what to do.

"Are you free today late at night?"

"How late is it? I made a report."

"Until what time?"

"Around 8:30."

"That's good. Let's go to my brother's bar around 9 o'clock." I tilted my head in confusion. I only knew that his brother opened a cocktail bar from P'Yotha's short gossip, but where was P'Faifah in the mood today, wanting to bring an outsider like me to meet him.

Normally, I always keep my mouth shut, so I just assumed he didn't want me to step too far into his private area.

As of today, the puzzle is clear. Part of it was probably due to opening up that day, the day I mustered up the courage and told him frankly that I was gay.

Luckily, P'Faifah wasn't too mean to me. Besides accepting it, we're even closer. It's probably true as many people have said, if you start to open your heart to someone, then one day that person will also open their heart again.

"The bar's name is 16th December?"

"The name is 15th November. Are you teasing me? Going away for a whole month."

"I do not have." The name is long, who can remember it? I can barely remember my birthday. "But why did you invite me this time?"

"I want to take you to get to know the guys at the shop. Besides, there's an important event today."

"Important?"

There will always be a surprise. Pray from the bottom of my heart for it to be ok, don't want to stand there making stupid faces and asking myself 'what the fuck am I doing here' over and over again.

"Yes, so I want to include you." The more I explained, the less clear it became, to the point where I wanted to refuse.

But the curiosity to know, the desire to see twice as much after getting to know someone like him is the reason why I easily answered yes.

"Okay, then I'll go with you."

"The cutest. Don't forget to eat properly, I'm afraid you'll be hungry. Come pick you up at 8 o'clock in front of the dormitory." I nodded as an answer.

We talked for just a moment before separating to study according to our schedule. In the evening, I use that time to do subject reports. JJ and Ben were in a different group than me, I saw they had broken up since noon. But I guess they probably worked and then went out to eat, or they probably went out and then came back to work.

After completing the report, I quickly return to shower and prepare. Think about it, I was so excited that I went down to wait in front of the dormitory 30 minutes before the appointment time. My clothes and hair are completely done, ready to go to the gala dinner. I also don't understand why I'm so absorbed in it. Or is it because the person inviting is P'Faifah? So I'm more enthusiastic than usual.

"N'Wine." Not long after waiting on the front bench, I heard his rhinoceros sound coming before me.

When I turned back to look at the source of the sound, the image of the tall owner in a t-shirt and jeans standing against the car immediately appeared in my eyes. I ask if it's cool? I must say it's very cool. But ask again, whose car is that? This cannot be answered.