11.2

Chapter 11: Love doesn't come because luck helps - 2

[4970]

"Damn Wine."

"Hmm?"

"Are you really planning to go out to eat with the person you like?" Jay's words made me wonder. Looking at myself in the mirror, there are no problems anywhere, from clothes, hairstyle, to shoes.

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"Please look at yourself carefully in the mirror, make a face as if you were forced to, have some fun."

"I'm having fun too. I'm nervous. Haven't seen him in a while."

"Did you know that? Your attention span is really different. I remember the day you and P'Faifah practiced pretending to date each other, you tried on dozens of outfits, and dressed so well that you are an eyesore. But when it's actually done, it's like everyone has a movie."

Yeah heh, just realized. But I also don't want to surprise myself, my mouth speaks excitedly but my tone is still clearly monotonous. There's no need to talk about clothes and hair and the care taken in preparing the outfit, so it's not surprising why Jay is dissatisfied.

"I'm so tired these days. I have to report to you guys so much."

"Understood. Some perfume?" He suggested but I started to shiver.

"Your lemongrass scent?" My dear friend nodded and said yes. That bottle is legendary. Asked if it was fragrant, it was fragrant, but I don't know why P'Faifah said it smelled like lemongrass. Thinking of this, I quickly pushed this random thought out of my head.

Going out to meet other people but still thinking about someone. And certainly, it's true that one person doesn't like the smell of this brand of perfume, and the other person doesn't like it either.

"Yeah, two strokes please."

Just saying that, the other person quickly grabbed one of the dozens of bottles of perfume he invested in and brought it out. Remember, this bottle is the most expensive, so I hope P'Tor will like it too.

After finishing, Janjob quickly pushed my back and led me to the door of the room.

"Come on, run after your love with all your might."

"Thank you."

The meeting place is a restaurant in the city center. As soon as I arrived, I quickly scanned my eyes to find the person I had made an appointment with and looked down at my watch. Today I arrived on time, even though I had plenty of time left at first. Definitely came first.

"Hello guests. I wonder how many of you are going?"

A female employee greeted me. I looked around the restaurant and couldn't see the person I had arranged to meet, so I bent down and texted him to ask about his movements. But when there is no response, you should understand that the other person is probably on their way.

"Two."

"This way please."

She led to the empty table. I sat down and opened the menu in front of me, looking back and forth.

This time it wasn't a date but a normal dinner date like brothers, so there was nothing special. But I'm still nervous. After not seeing P'Tor for so long, I hope our relationship will progress beyond this when we have the opportunity to talk to each other again.

Sadly, that hope slowly decreased because I waited and waited again but he still hadn't come.

I looked down at the time and began to lose track of how many times I could remember. I only knew that it was almost 15 minutes past the scheduled time. If it was P'Faifah, he probably wouldn't have waited too long. Many times he even arrived before the scheduled time.