1.1

Chapter 1: How to break up without you

[3627]

If I were to describe the scene on the day I entered the dormitory, it could only be defined by the word "hell broke loose". Because not only our industry, but also friends of the entire faculty. The first year of the Faculty of Engineering has more students than other faculties, almost 3 times more. Plus the schedule of moving in together is what causes all the parents to go crazy.

Before returning, our parents helped arrange only part of the furniture, the rest my roommate and I stood in a daze in that countless pile of belongings, not knowing which side to start with.

"Wine."

"What?"

"I think I already have a lot of stuff. Seeing the pile of treasure you brought, will I be able to sleep tonight?" Khoa is not required to share a room with anyone, so my dear friend and I voluntarily went in together.

"What a great mouth. I heard your mom hired a truck to deliver everything right to the front of the dorm, Jay."

"Don't call me Jay. Now that I've debuted as a college student, from now on call me... JJ."

"Abbreviation for jan job*? That's cool."

* can be understood as talent or Jan's end of life

"You can change your name from Warat to Weesawa, you snob."

Hearing this, he was so angry that he almost threw a basket of clothes at my face. It's impossible to imagine how chaotic my life with Jay will be in the next year, because from just the first day, we have been actively looking for things to destroy each other non-stop.

My friendship with Jay has been woven for a long time, since middle school, we can call it growing up together. Except for our interests and lifestyle, we have many things in common.

We were still the same height before. I didn't think that after finishing a long semester in 9th grade, when we returned to meet each other again, he would be so much taller than me that he would penetrate the ceiling, more than 180 cm. Plus day by day his face gets more beautiful. Wherever we go together, attention is always focused on him. Thinking about it, I couldn't help but feel sorry for myself, but he is my friend, he was born handsome, so what can I do now?

It's just that, his personality, no matter how I look at him, I can't see the coolness.

"I would like a truce with you, my head hurts." When arguing with Jay, I have never won against him, so it's better to quickly raise the white flag and surrender first.

"Who wants to fight with you?" Sharp eyes scanned the room, before opening his mouth to break the silence again. "But you also brought these miscellaneous items with you? You can buy them around the school."

"It's because the items are important, so mom told me to bring them all so I don't have to waste time buying new ones." In addition to supplies, there is also an important notebook that writes everything related to living in the dormitory.

"So pig, what is this? A wreath offered to Buddha?" He pointed at the important thing lying on the bed, but it was nice that it brought back the moment of my fading mood.

"I have eyes but I can't see. These are the flowers Toey gave me on Valentine's Day."

"Huh? Then why did you bring it along?"

"Remember..." My voice was already light. I will keep all the memories we created together, even if we have broken up now.

"Why do you say you're heartbroken?"