11.1

Chapter 11: Love doesn't come because luck helps

[4000]

Artists and a group of people are playing music around the fire. They thought they would play until that morning, but some people couldn't bear it and came over to take a nap first. P'Faifah and I are also one of them. Perhaps because of exhaustion from traveling a distance of hundreds of kilometers, the results were as seen.

"Don't you dare fight with me." I grumbled as the owner of the tall body also retreated under the same blanket. Try to get closer until there's almost no space left.

Even though it's hot at noon, as the night progresses, the temperature gradually drops to the point where we have to fight for blankets.

"If I win because it's cold, what's wrong with it? It's insensitive." He sounded hurt but still kept moving closer, so I threw the blanket I was covering over him to make sure my loved one was taller.

"Then take it."

"It's not enough for the heart's needs."

"If you're drunk, you'll always be poetic."

"Who's drunk? This is just a little bit."

At his house, all 10 cans are gone.

Luckily, after 1 a.m., people started to gradually return. Some stayed, so it looked sparse. For the toilet, you also don't need to be lined up for a long time, and the bathroom is clean without any problems.

"P'Faifah, artists will they be sad if we go to bed first?" Please allow me to change the topic from beer to this. I am afraid that if he talks about alcohol too much, he will get up and buy more.

The scene when drunk is as normal as other people. Looking back from the last time, taking care of him also made me sweat so many times a night.

"Artists don't feel sad, they understand that we are also human and sleepy too. The important thing is that they take turns performing, some groups even go to sleep. Believe it." His words always reassure me.

"Ok."

"Well done, Wine Warat Weesawa." You play with the roots of my name too. "Forgot, Unorun."

Don't forget them too, I want to kick them out of the tent.

"I can still hear music from outside here, it's so good, like lullaby music." I buried my face in the pillow and whispered softly.

"Romantic."

The weather was cold in the mountains, we shared a blanket, listening to wonderful songs echoing in the wind. If it were a romantic movie, this scene would be the turning point that makes the male and female leads fall in love with each other. But when it comes to my life with P'Faifah, is it romance? There's a bit, but if it's a tease, I'm not sure.

It can be seen from the way he rubbed his head against my neck incessantly. Ask first, what's wrong with you? Be a little more alert.

"Your neck must be very warm, take my head out."

"Crime." No matter how hard I try to push the other person away, it won't help. So stubborn that I could only sigh and let him move closer, to the point where I could even feel the warmth of his breath.

We remained silent, silent for a long time.

No one closed their eyes. So many thoughts keep circling in my head.

"Does P'Faifah have a dream?"

"Yes, dream almost every night." When did he mean it like that?

"It's not a dream, it's a dream like the singer of a certain band saying that as long as they talk about songs or musical instruments, they are so happy that they want to do it for the rest of their lives." This time the owner of the eyes became sharp. I didn't press for an answer, but as time passed, a low sound interrupted the melodious melody of the music outside again.