14.1

Chapter 14: Summary of the happy gentleman's life.

[6411]

"W...wow wow, why does Wine look so happy and bright these days?"

The sound from hell is coming again. Having friends is like having gossip nearby. Every day he shows off, shows off a little, and he catches the eye first than the world. Recently, I just accidentally laughed a little and then he found something to tease again. Like a free person, doing nothing every day.

"In love." Finished BenG, Janjob quickly received the next part.

"Hey, really? Who? Why didn't you tell your friends?"

"Ho, you guys should trust that bastard Jay, he'll die with his lips moving." It's so annoying that I want to throw everything at him. Just tease me, I'm so embarrassed I can't stand it.

Love from the night when P'Faifah said he wanted to ask someone to be his lover in the same way that he used to do with me, my heart kept swelling and almost exploded because I thought to myself that perhaps I had been indirectly confessed to.

"Aw, what? At first I thought it was already a date."

"Ben, do you know? Tell me a little bit, you just have a lot of time to talk about a lot of things."

"I know your size too. But Wine, are you free this weekend?" While we were talking to each other, the person asking turned to look at me.

"Are you free?"

"Not trustworthy. Normally I always have an appointment with him."

"Who are you? Is it him? He's the series." Buffalo. I want the earth to suck in and disappear from here. It's been a joke for a week now, whether I meet P'Faifah or not doesn't matter.

The worst was 2 days ago, when P'Muk sent a photo of him preparing to promote his shirt. In my heart I was screaming 'bastard' to the point of being extremely loud. Because whether it's the lighting, the mood, the color tone, or even the position, just print the photo to a large size and then frame it so that before the event, people will know that this is a pre-wedding, not a shirt for a friend.

I told him to send it for re-editing, but it was no longer possible, because the images were extremely beautiful, and the cameraman was so dedicated and skilled, so I left it as it was, even if I was teased non-stop from friends, I ignored it.

Every time I remember something old, my face always feels hot, so I quickly change the subject.

"Let's get to the point, just keep talking nonsense."

"What I want to say is let's hide and hang out together. I don't want to be a stall anymore." Your thinking is so miserable, Janjob.

After sending the shirts to the factory, we were tired of preparing the booth, making locations, standees and other miscellaneous tasks to get ready for the Engineer Market event next week. Because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to make it in time, I had to find free time after school to hang out with him. So recently, almost no one has been able to rest.

But in the last 2-3 days, P'Faifah hasn't appeared to supervise, so his friends are always trying to find something to do.

"You're already hiding, aren't you?"

"Just one day. Wine, don't be serious. Life is supposed to be relaxing."

"Where to go?"

"In the morning, go to Sweet Song Café. At night, go to November 15th."

"Let me ask you, what are you so addicted to? You always want to go there." All year long I had no thoughts of going somewhere else. If you stick to this addiction symptom, you can't stop it.