16.1

Chapter 16: Moments of a lover

[4340]

The alarm clock is not as annoying as usual.

Normally, whenever it rings, I like to raise my hand to turn it off. Worse still, I throw it on the ground in anger and then go back to sleep. But today is different, I don't want to go back to sleep, I want to wake up and see the freshness of this world, i~

A question popped into my head...

Why is the new morning covered in so much pastel pink? Every direction you look at is sweet. Then what is this? Pillow. Why do you look more round and lovely today than usual? Huh! This pillow is so cute, I'll hug it until it's bruised tonight.

I leaned forward and sat up on the bed, stretching a bit before getting down to get a towel to dry myself and prepare to take a shower.

Bang!

Extremely painful. Ah... I hit my head on that door. It's okay baby, is it very painful?

The pitiful thoughts will go away in just a moment, it's better to go back to doing my own work. Start from watering the flower pot cutter received from N'Wine, then move my body to stand and brush my teeth with mint-flavored toothpaste. It's the same smell as before, but today it feels more refreshing than ever. Or is it because the end of the tube has a triple blend of mint?

Certainly, my question has no answer, only the expression in my head. After brushing my teeth, take a warm bath with moderate temperature and comfortably hum the song I like to listen to these days.

Today's clothes must also be chosen carefully and meticulously. It's a bit bad that today we went to the workshop, so outerwear was required by default. But inside here, we have to rely on many years of experience in the fashion industry to mix and match. In addition to shirt color, I also have to choose pants. These beautiful jeans are so complicated. Which style should I wear? Dark or light color? Do I want the ripped style? Too many to choose from.

Jeans with ripped knees look handsome, but if I take risks, I will definitely be scolded by the lecturer. So it's better to be safe, she'll be able to see that I'm someone who knows the times.

Bags are also considered a difficult task. After looking around the cabinet, I also came across Newton's old but cool black A-Cold-Wall Utility bag. He left it behind and refused to take it back, so this case is sweet to me. When I tried to pick it up and bring it up, oh my god it's so handsome but I can't put anything on other than my wallet and pen. As for the school materials, put them in a mangosteen-shaped cloth bag instead.

Looking from head to toe, it's absolutely perfect, with only a slight mismatch where the cloth bag is crumpled from use. Surely it's okay? Just in case Wine sees me and looks at me like I'm a mix and match veteran, no matter how good or bad, I'll become a leader in the fashion industry without realizing it.

Thinking so, I closed the door and happily walked out of the room. I have a feeling that today must be a great day.

Oh, I forgot something, I forgot to wear shoes...

Scream. From my handsome walk, I now had to awkwardly return to my room, pick up the shoes that young people were wearing, and then head straight to university.

I'm also thinking about what having love changes about us. Love makes us want to take better care of ourselves? Or does love make the whole world bright?

"So refreshing."

"What kind of pants are so hot and uncomfortable? It's so hot that my liver is about to burst."