9.1

Chapter 9: What do you do when you're lovers?

[5639]

A question stood out on the paper of the small notepad.

'If you were a lover, what would you do?'

In the written schedule, P'Faifah and I have to do different activities to get used to being lovers, even if it's not real, but we still have to get used to it.

Last week, he and I decided to do something groundbreaking, to the point where Jay heard it and asked again as if he couldn't believe his ears.

P'Faifah said that the possibility of me going on a date with P'Tor is up to 60%. Not sure where this number came from, let's just say I have hope.

So he proposed a method that seemed a bit one-sided. Forget about talking like a lover, at least if I start dating P'Tor I won't accidentally do something I shouldn't do. Knowing that I don't have much experience in expressing myself, having P'Faifah as a place to advise and take me to try things I've never done before isn't such a bad thing.

"Dress so handsome that it hurts my eyes and ears." Janjob was sitting buttoning his shirt at the end of the bed, his body smelled so good that I was about to cut off my nose. My own problems are still almost unbearable and they still make fun of me.

"So it's just going out on a date."

"It's just a drill, what are you so serious about?"

You're really good at extinguishing your dreams, just imagine that even having a lover wouldn't be enough.

"For the day when I achieve my wish with P'Tor, I will know what to do. Besides, P'Faifah has been trying to be friendly lately, I don't want to let I was distracted so I asked for help, I didn't force him."

"I know, it's not a long explanation."

I raised my fist, punishment for using cruel words towards my friends.

"But there you are, dressed equally handsomely, I don't know where you're going? You smell extremely strong lemongrass perfume." When I am evil, I will be evil again.

"Many things."

"Jay." At first it was with fists, now it's with kicks. Angry already. "It's okay if you don't want to know."

"I have a movie date with my accounting senior." When he doesn't ask anymore, he has many things to answer, he's always such a contradictory person.

Laughing because the last time he went to a bar, November 15th, he fell in love with a girl so much that he had to ask for her number. A few days later when she called, her nosy husband picked up the phone and blocked the brotherzone legend because really, he had never been his brother anymore. But the future is promiscuous, not certain.

It hasn't been long but it seems like he moved on from that situation very quickly, recently went to the movies with another senior.

"Who else is that?"

"Let me see the photo from the other day." There are hundreds of photos, to the point where my brain can't remember who is who anymore, he only cares about them.

"Are you serious?"

"Seriously."

"I mean her, not you. To be sad about love, then come back and just sit and make a sad face, then use the method of forgetting her by drinking beer with Ben."

"Are you not like that? There are many things."

I want to cut off my friends forever, but all I see are hurtful and shocking words. Thinking back to high school, I kept wondering what inspired me to be friends with someone like that. A little bit. Never mind, life needs to move on, let's leave the quarrels, go back and then continue.