5.1

Chapter 5: Have you changed or has someone changed you?

[5181]

Days pass by, many things change, so do people's emotions.

Probably similar to the situation that just happened that day. When we first met in a Japanese restaurant, we followed a guy to his car. From then on, we saw the difference in how the other person acted towards everyone.

When I realized it, the relationship between me and the happy gentleman also began to get closer after having the opportunity to share about ourselves in the past. I've seen him take care of the people around him. It's even more fun like crazy when others care for you in return. As for me, he is seen wanting almost everything. There's only one thing that hasn't been revealed directly.

... I'm gay, have a crush and like boys.

This question sounds easy when you think about it, but when you do it, it's extremely difficult. What to do? How should I tell him the truth that I'm not what I appeared to be?

I don't want to continue to hide it, I want to keep a good relationship. But if I say it out loud, I'm not sure, I might lose everything. Is it true that in this life we ​​will often meet a kind brother, even if a bit eccentric, like P'Faifah, and then die at some point?

Probably the only rarity in my life.

"Mr. Weesawa."

"..."

"Wine."

"Ha, what's wrong?" I circled back and forth around the bed for a long time before stopping.

"If you call and don't return like this, I wonder who you're crazy looking for?"

"Many things." Jay shrugged, not scared at all by my answer. He was still lying against the head of the bed, one hand holding the phone, scrolling naturally. "If you want to say something, say it."

"I just talked a lot on Facebook to P'Tor." I stopped walking for a moment when I heard the name of the person in my memory.

Since Toey broke up with me, in addition to her deleting all possible contacts on all platforms, Toey's brother also deleted me. So this time, I never knew about the other person. Only Jay here is my eyes and ears, often updating people's stories and slowly telling each other.

"Unheard." As soon as I heard about P'Tor, whenever my brain finished processing it, there was only pain.

He already has a lover, and more importantly, it's a girl. So there is no hope for me to continue loving him anymore.

"You have to listen." But my bastard friend still seduced me.

"I don't want to know how sweet he is with his lover, it hurts."

"On the contrary, yes. Let's just say he's with his lover now..." I was excited about his next sentence. A moment later, I got the answer. "Quarrel."

"It's crazy aaaaaaa." My heart was pounding, but it just didn't last for a few seconds.

So what? In the end, when he broke up with this person, he started dating another girl, so Jay seemed to know that so he didn't say anything more related to P'Tor.

"Then what is this? Heh heh heh heh."

"Not at all."

"Trick the dog, the dog still has to tilt its neck and make a face that doesn't want to believe." Look at that statement, I'm so tired that I just want to say goodbye to having to be his roommate. But it cannot be denied once again, Janjob is the person who means everything to me, even if sometimes his introduction sounds a bit stupid, I don't care.