10.1

Chapter 10: Wherever you go, I'll follow

[4868]

"I want to die sooooooooo much."

"Even if you die, I will raise your head and say... take the exam first."

"Life."

I only complained to myself, but it wasn't enough, he still trampled my heart by telling the truth straight into my ears.

We were stationed on the ground floor of the faculty building for many nights, never ending this extremely miserable period. Midterm is almost here, the closer the time gets, the more you start to scurry around like a mouse caught in a trap. The cycle repeats with studying, summarizing the content, reading, then summarizing the content again.

Taking hundreds of multiple-choice tests every day, to the point of almost vomiting out the square root. All I could do in my heart was pray for it to pass quickly. But do you understand? The more we suffer, the slower time seems to pass, as if it wants to tease us more.

"Come on, the exam is tomorrow, soon we will be free." Janjob clapped and cheered. He stood up from the chair, stretched a bit and took out the car keys. "I'm going to go get something to eat. Life needs cold, sour orange juice. Will you come with me?"

He turned to ask me and Ben. Certainly, at this time of extreme laziness, any activity as long as it doesn't involve studying is what I need the most.

"Go."

"I'll say goodbye, I'm sleepy. If I wake up, the exam will be over. I don't want to study anymore." And Ben raised his head from the table after drooling for an hour. Yet it still had the presence of mind to wake up and answer, even though the next moment brought it back into deep dreams again.

"I'm really tired of you. Let's go do YouTube, let's go." Jay shook his head sadly.

"Let's go, let's buy food for him."

"Yes. Guys, if you want to eat something, write a list. I just got a motorbike and I can't stand the urge to eat." While waiting for me to find my wallet, my best friend, immediately turned to ask for advice from his older group of friends living in the same area.

"I, I, please roast pork neck."

"1 a.m., grilled pork neck, you bastard."

"Jay, I want chocolate."

"Best best. Which brand do you want?"

"With guys, you swear all the time. With girls, you pretend to want to use a 4th-range voice. You hell." Okay, let me curse you a little. Extremely annoying with his double standards. The older he became, the more he lowered his voice, to the point where I often rolled my eyes.

"That's too much whining, no need to get on the motorbike anymore, please walk through the night." Here you go, cruel mouth. Whoever wants to have it as their lover must think over and over again.

But hey, our personalities are so compatible.

"Whoever wants to eat, write down what they want."

Blue notes were sent to friends, everyone filled the entire sheet with notes as if they had starved to death a long time ago.

I like this atmosphere very much, we always help each other. During exams, in addition to helping each other study, they also invite each other to study. If anyone is hungry and wants to go out, don't forget to ask the rest. Just taking turns being kind like that becomes a normal thing, doing things for each other in a familiar way.

In addition to the program of picky dishes that you guys wrote, I also held a bag full of coins in my hand. Damn, are we together? Each person gave only baht coins. Deadly heavy.