3.1

Chapter 3: Isn't that Faifah? Isn't Faifah adorable?

[3655]

Start my day with a fresh morning. Friends' activities on weekends are also very diverse. Some went home, others went shopping. There's someone there! Drive to the beach for his birthday. As for Jay and I, the other boys from other provinces are too lazy to go somewhere far away, so we have something new to learn together. That's what...

Cleaning.

Room 101's housework class has begun! Be more serious about learning things.

Since my parents no longer care for me, my life has become much more difficult. Like washing clothes, you have to do it step by step, but basic things like sorting clothes before washing are also important. Other people may see it as simple, just choosing by color, but for someone who has to learn everything again, it's a sweat.

While choosing clothes, I picked up a shirt with both hands. At that moment, many memories came flooding back. I wonder why I haven't taken it out and worn it once, why is it suddenly in the pile?

"I wonder how Toey is doing now?"

I couldn't help but mutter to my roommate. I used to buy this shirt with Toey. I remember that at that time I wanted another striped style, but Toey whined and said that she liked this stripe better so I decided to buy it.

"Stop it. Take the time to remember Toey and go pick out some clothes." I hate Janjob when he never entered into anything with me. Damn guy.

"I'm choosing. I just happened to remember something old, just a little nostalgic."

"That's crazy, you."

"Give me some time."

"Write all your nonsense every day into a joke, it will probably be a best seller."

"Please, don't challenge me. To write the truth is to catch a cold."

"Whoa!"

"Jay, you haven't deleted Toey's Facebook friend yet, right? Tell me a little, how is she these days?"

The listener's eyes widened. He was silent for a while, then finally complied with the request by turning around, holding the phone on the desk and scowling.

On days off like this, Jay becomes even lazier. Lying curled up in bed no matter how high the sun is, it doesn't matter if you even lie down to play on your phone.

"Toey updates daily life every hour. I wonder if Mr. Weesawa would like to see the pictures?" He sounded challenging and teasing. "But be warned, if your heart is not strong enough, don't watch it."

"Yeah, my heart isn't really strong. Just telling me if she's happy is enough."

"Recovering life."

Jay turned over and lay on his side, his finger hovering over the screen. I focused on choosing things in the basket to kill time while waiting for news updates from my roommate in the opposite bed.

"She also looks happy, uploading couple photos with her lover often. 'As long as I have you, I don't need anything else #saylove' same red heart icon, one yellow heart icon."

"Just telling is enough, no need to read the status." Even trying to tease each other, this bastard.

"Then it's okay, Toey seems to be very good with new people."

"Did she mention me?"

"Move on, why is she still mentioning you?"

"Sure?" I repeated it again, so I heard the sound of tongue clicking in the throat from the other person. Jay still didn't put the phone down, he was still focusing on something. Until a while later, when he found something to talk about again.