17.1

Chapter 17: I sat smiling alone, laughing loudly alone

[4721]

In the past, I would have enjoyed reading books about lost love in my free time. Or worse than that, I will pick up quotes to highlight so that when I have free time, I will post a cool status complaining about my love life to attract fame.

But whatever I did before, I can't do anymore. Like these lovelorn quote books, forget it. I cleaned them all up, gathered them up, put them in a box, and pushed them under the bed without thinking about taking them out and opening them again. Then I changed to buying and collecting quote books about love instead.

Thinking about it, I just laughed happily. Pick up the new quote book that is a best seller, go to the cashier, pay, then go out to meet my beloved friend, Janjob, who is standing there eating ice cream, waiting.

"Why are you looking? Is there something strange?" Seeing sharp eyes looking at my face, then alternating with the book in my hand, I started to get scared. Do we need to catch each other's mistakes or what?

"Book quote?"

"Yes, it's normal."

"In love is already serious."

"I do not have one."

"If you're in love, just say you're in love. Normally you only read the lovelorn genre, but recently you've found yourself buying the heart-filling genre of an enviably sweet love life."

I immediately knew I was going to be teased like I thought. I decided to tell Jay and Ben about my feelings for P'Faifah when they coincidentally coincided. They also congratulate me wholeheartedly. But no matter how sweet love is, it also needs to be expressed a little too much. So BenG and Janjob are harassers, always setting traps in advance.

Looking for a love-drunk me? Are you so infatuated with P'Faifah? Tho... let me say this. As soon as love comes into life, almost nothing changes, in fact, everything remains the same.

"You think so yourself."

"If you're too dull, you can just show it off. You don't have to respect your friends."

"Respect for what? I just changed the genre of books to read. Besides, the new comic book volume hasn't come out yet." When I spoke, I lowered my eyes, not daring to look Jay in the eyes, so he would see my eyes wandering.

"Why are you avoiding my eyes?" Oh, this guy...

"Come on, I'm not like many other people. When I'm in love, I'm dull, only thinking about the person I like every day. I can tell the difference, is it what I'm doing or where I'm at? With whom."

"So ?"

"Yeah."

"Wait and see."

"You just wait and see."

"And what time is your family's appointment?" Hearing the question, I quickly bent down to look at my watch. There was only an hour left, but I figured I should go to the restaurant first so I wouldn't look rude.

"6 o'clock."

"Let me take you? Or let your lover take you?"

"You go. Why did I let P'Faifah take me there? We don't need to be together all the time, we talk on the phone normally, there's no more or less than that. Did you see it when you were in the department? It's close. It's like we didn't see each other at all. It was just that it was November 15th, and it was too late so he let me sleep in the room."

Is this kind of justification okay? The longest I've ever done in my entire life.

To the point where Jay opened his mouth and stood motionless for a while until he had the sense to go to the motorbike park.