5.2

Chapter 5: Have you changed or has someone changed you - 2

[4125]

"Are you going to check your phone any longer?"

"Many things."

"It's strange. Lately P'Faifah hasn't made any video calls to look for you." If my leg is free, raise it up and kick my best friend's mouth a little, it's probably okay, right? Just talking to stir things up, making me breathe heavily.

"What's strange? Normally he doesn't call me often."

During this time, I couldn't lie down to sleep without picking up my phone to check. Probably because I'm so used to being able to call and talk to someone. Then suddenly one day he disappeared, so I felt strangely empty. But in recent days it's gotten worse because I often pick up my phone to look at it every time I'm outside.

Like a puppy, it's waiting alone for its owner through the phone screen, wouuuuu.

"So haaaaa? Before, we saw each other contacting each other every day. I guess I was thinking for myself." A cruel guy who likes to poke at other people's weaknesses. "Have you found a chance to tell him the truth yet?"

"Let's talk for more than 5 sentences first. Lately, I feel like something is wrong with him."

"I think so too. It's important not just for you, but for everyone."

"The heaviest thing is just for me."

"Or does he want to be like P'Yotha?"

"To?"

"I guess I know. But if you have any questions, try calling and asking."

"You know what I called him last time." The classic saying rang out slowly 'The subscriber you just called is temporarily unreachable...', so heartbroken I could die.

"Then try calling again."

"Why does it have to be me? Can't you, Janjob?"

"You're close to him, Weesawa."

"Oh, he's close to people all over the world, not just me." I don't want to argue anymore, it's better to hide and enjoy the fresh air outside the restaurant.

Then I hated myself for leaving when I acted like the male lead in a famous music video, but still pulled out my phone to watch. I really want to know what's wrong with him. I don't have any worries.

But alas! Accidentally, I clicked on the saved contact's name with a blank face, almost without realizing it. My body does it on its own, so it won't be too late, it's better to just call.

[Hello.] Not long after waiting for the call, my ears quickly heard a familiar voice answer.

"I... you didn't pick up the phone before, hehe." Unprepared, at first I thought he might not pick up the phone like usual.

[I was busy at that time.]

"Am I bothering you by calling?"

[Can talk.]

"It's just that I feel like you've been looking strange lately. There's something bothering you, can I help you? I really don't want to interfere, I'm just worried, afraid you'll have a problem thinking about it. If you don't understand, you don't have to endure it and keep it alone." While asking, my legs did not stand still, I walked back and forth to the point of dizziness. Probably because he hoped deep inside that he could open up and tell something to him.

[I'm fine.]

But that's it. Hoping for vain things makes you even more important to yourself.

"It's reassuring to hear that. If so... okay, no more bothering."