4.2

Chapter 4: Little Wine! - 2

[4238]

I don't know what other people's university life is like, whether it's colorful or boring, but for me and my friends majoring in Computer Engineering, it's never been quiet. Like tonight, there are still things to worry about.

"It's good that you guys came. Who knows how to chant?"

"Huh? What happened?"

I had not gone up the stairs a few steps when I was suddenly attacked. The surrounding was so chaotic, the voices were so loud that there was no doubt that something must have happened. But they didn't give me a chance to ask, so they quickly flew into a friend's room. The first thing that came to the hearing was the pleading cry of the bed's owner.

He was holding his knees, his body trembling, his eyes moving back and forth like he saw something he shouldn't see.

"Someone please guide me in reciting the sutras. Pay can't do it anymore."

I'm about to lose my breath, what are you chanting...

"I feel them in the closet. Huuuuuuuu, they're there." Nerves in the body twitch from head to toenails. Friends standing around the bed began to show symptoms of recovery, not daring to look at the old wardrobe to find the cause of the problem. Obviously extremely scared.

(Rrrr â€" Rrrr â€")

Damn it! In times of emergency or critical situation, the owner of the number 'I was born only to meet you' calls to the right place at the right time. But the call still had to be answered, because all eyes were focused on the ringing phone. While he couldn't choose anymore, perhaps fate had sent him in such a critical moment.

"P'Faifah calling."

I told them and then turned around to answer the phone with trembling hands. Before he could make a sound, Ben, the person most afraid of ghosts in his life, opened his mouth and screamed loudly throughout the room.

"P'Faifah, P'Faifah, please help us, my friend saw a ghost in his room."

The line was silent for a moment, then spoke to me calmly.

[Open video call.]

"Yes." After following orders, I quickly placed the phone at the head of the bed so the other person could see the whole situation.

[Don't panic, take a deep breath.] We followed easily before the tall relative continued. [Put your hands together and speak after me. Namo]

"Namo..."

[Do it again, forget. Ommmm.]

"Ummmmm."

[Umami.]

"Umami."

[Wasabi.]

"Wasabi." That prayer sounds a bit strange.

But never mind. Because we were in a state of panic, no one argued. Besides speaking on the other end of the line flawlessly, I don't know if it was due to the miracle of the prayer or by chance, but Pay's crying immediately stopped, and even the initial state of fear disappeared. gone, it looks noticeably quiet.

"Pay, how are you?" One of the group asked with concern.

"I feel like they're gone."

"Hoo~ P'Faifah is great. Thank you. Thank you."

My group of friends were almost exhausted after the situation settled down and returned to normal. But because Pay was having serious emotional problems, the guys in the male dormitory decided to stay with him first. I quickly grabbed the phone and went out to continue talking to the older person in the room for a bit.