12.2

Chapter 12: Love becomes true for the human gentleman - 2

[3909]

"Congratulations to the newly single soooooo."

"What crazy person, being single even when you haven't even met each other yet."

"It's so sad."

When I got back to my room, both of my best friends prepared a lot to comfort me, including cakes, alcohol, and ice. That's not enough, there's also a bunch of crispy snacks filling the basket. Are they really sad for me?

"You don't need to be sad, I think you have someone waiting to heal your heart." Jay here is really good, and the gossip is good at knowing other people's secrets.

"Who is that? Who?" Then you also need to be Ben like always when you never know anything.

"Guess what, dear Ben."

"Let me guess, next life will be right."

"Ben, I have something to tell you honestly."

I found a situation to interject after letting the two of them explore and ask and answer back and forth.

To repay the friendship we have given each other. Even though it wasn't as long as 10 years, everything he did for me, including the time I spent with him. Today has really come.

Whether we accept it or not, it is something we should be open to each other.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's true again. If it doesn't climax, I'll kick you." He said with an absorbed expression so I counted down in my heart.

"It's me..."

3... 2...

"Don't tell me you like P'Faifah. Haha."

1!

"Um, I think I like P'Faifah."

"So good... Huh?!"

______________________

P'Nop's wedding with P'Fai took place in the garden. It is a small ceremony that only invites family members and friends.

I, Jajob and BenG are also among the lucky people who have the blessing of knowing the polar twins, so we received the honor to sit and enjoy the extremely romantic atmosphere inside the ceremony with so many people.

A few days ago, we even invited each other to rent suits so we could wear them properly. Their ceremony's gray theme emphasized elegance and the light blue color was highly natural. As I said, taking place in the middle of a garden full of trees and fresh flowers like this, the bride and groom must have thought carefully about how to take photos to make it impressive.

"What should we order, little Wine?"

Not long after sitting and enjoying the atmosphere of the late afternoon ceremony, the extremely cheerful voice of someone everyone knew interjected.

P'Faifah looks more strange today than ever. Both the gray suit and the neatly combed hairstyle make it so that the owner just needs to stand normally and people at the ceremony will pay all the attention.

"Please give me the best cake for the ceremony." I answered him half jokingly, but he served enthusiastically by placing sweet colored cakes in front of me.

"Here, I understand."

The ceremony is arranged in buffet style so guests can choose their own food, sweets and drinks. But look at him, bring me the whole tray, how can I eat it?

Ben and JJ ran off to drink beer with their seniors. If he doesn't eat it all, he alone is responsible.

"Is it too much?"