8.2

Chapter 8: Brother, I'm a young man now! - 2

[4437]

"Uiiiiiiiiiiiiiii."

"N'Wine, today is so strange? Did you eat something?"

I can't live.

Walking into the shop with three people together, why was I the only one P'Newton greeted? In addition, the tone of the sentence also has a negative meaning. A little bit! I made the mistake of believing in that crazy guy.

My friends and I squeezed into chairs in the counter bar area, covering our faces with our hands because we didn't want to be seen by the customers in the bar.

"P'Faifah is the one who chooses my clothes."

"Is he trying to tease you?"

"I don't know, but..." The scene changed to a tall person walking straight towards him, attracting all the eyes of the people in the shop to stare.

The real hell must be this person, dressed in the same style as me, especially the black scarf that the client is so proud of.

"I think you two need to get your brains checked." That statement did not come from P'New, but from P'Nop.

"Aw, fashionista nha."

I was running out of words to say, and my friends were even worse, as if they were in shock to the point of losing their voice, so there was only one person left to argue, the troublemaker, the happy gentleman. I don't know how he got the position of male actor, I don't see a single part that looks good enough to convince the eyes.

"Then why are they dressed the same?"

"Wine is not confident, so I wear them together to have friends."

"What a headache. Look at the scene around you, dear brother. There's your brother over there, wearing a T-shirt and flip-flops." Oh, that's true. Plus, the shirt was wrinkled, as if it was normally worn to sleep in.

"Dressing like New is called disrespecting the place." The person mentioned couldn't bear to hear it and turned around loudly.

"You there, respect the temple a lot? When you got out of the car, did you hear the sound of a dog howling?"

"Dogs howl because dogs love you, buffalo."

Let the two cousins ​​deal with each other first, from the looks of it, it will probably take a long time. Beautiful, not beautiful, perhaps there will be a fight in front of the shop just because of an argument about clothes.

"Wine, so good." The previous person's problem wasn't over yet, Jay poked my hand.

"What good motherfucker?"

"This shop, the girls are really cute."

"Again, this time if you meet brotherzone again, you won't bully me."

"Hoi ~ I've never heard a proverb that says 'Even though you know that love will hurt, it's still better than not knowing how to love'." If you play this big, you probably won't be able to sit on your chair anymore.

"Go wherever you're going." Before I could finish my sentence, Jay pulled Ben by the neck and flew into the distance.

The bar's customers are mostly working people, certainly not the target of college kids. Unlike my friend, when I saw this place was the target nest. He wants an older lover. At first, I also flirted with my 3rd and 4th year seniors regularly, but later I realized that I liked older people more, the warmer they were like my mother, the better.