Goodbye Thor

Ultron realized Thor's magical connection to the pocket dimension of Asgard allowed the Infinity Stone inside Vision's head to awaken. This led to the Sith Lord Darth Sidious who was above Count Dooku the leader of the Separatists Senate and military to detect Ultron and Vision telepathically. Ultron realized he needed to use Thor to tap into the power of the Mind stone on Vision's head to defeat the Avengers. Ultron could see each Avenger fighting thousands of his Sentries in a different section of Sokovia City.

Hawkeye, Wanda and Ventress were in the East district. Captain America, Obi Wan Kenobi and Black Widow were in the South District. Anakin Skywalker, Iron Man and Vision were in the North District, and Thor was in the West District. That's exactly where Ultron was hoping Thor was because the West District contained the least amount of civilians leaving Thor by himself.

"Thor! You're the reason I couldn't use Vision for my own purpose!" Ultron called out

Thor turned around after destroying a half dozen sentries with one swing of his hammer. Before Thor could attack Ultron he was grabbed by Ultron and tossed into the Jedi Temple. The Temple crumbled and Ultron wondered if Sidious was using him to destroy this Temple as a symbol of his eventual triumph over the Jedi as a Sith. Ultron concluded Thor's interference in his schemes surreptitiously benefitted Sidious. Ultron needed to tap into the energy that allowed Thor to learn and understand the Infinity Stones so that he could defeat Sidious.

Ultron concentrated as he punched and threw Thor around the ruins of the Temple.
Thor in vain struggled to block Ultron's attacks and a small drop of blood formed on his forehead.

"So much for being a God. Goodbye Thor." Ultron said as he found the source of energy he was seeking

Ultron used it to send Thor to a random pocket dimension.

Vision cried out in sorrow as he threw Mjolnir at Ultron but the energy spike that teleported Thor away struck Mjolnir and the hammer crumbled into various pieces. Vision used the energy in his Stone to blast Ultron off the flying city destroying Ultron's body in the process. Then he stared at the broken pieces of Mjolnir and wondered about the disappeared Thor.