91-100

Chapter 91 Zhuang YaoChapter 91 Zhuang Yao
After sending the Pixiu away, Yang Liu and Lin Zhiyu actually felt a little distressed, but today Teacher Fang’s words woke them up. People should not be greedy for money. If they have greed, it will be difficult to have a normal mind.
Since so many things had happened to the Pixiu, maybe it was a mysterious warning to them that this thing did not belong to them.

After the couple figured it out, they finally let go of the Pi Xiu matter and felt a lot more relieved.

The happy family went back to wash up and went to bed.

Qiuqiu hugged the soft doll, slowly closed her eyes, and the corners of her mouth slightly curled up.

Since coming to the city, she no longer has nightmares, as if her dead mother can never find her again.

"Great! I will be Lin Yu from now on!"

The next day, Yang Liu got up early and went shopping for groceries with Lin Zhiyu. Liu Wenying wanted to help, but Yang Liu asked her to take care of the order for Zhong Zhipeng's store and she didn't need to help with kitchen matters.

Qiuqiu is very capable. After helping to peel the garlic, she wanted to rush to do the work. Xiaobo was also running around in the kitchen, which was very troublesome. Yang Liu drove them both out to play.

Liu Wenying came down and went into the kitchen to help. Yang Liu asked Lin Zhiyu to go out as well: "Go and put the tea table in the yard. When guests come, they can drink tea in the yard. The sweet-scented osmanthus tree can provide shade, and the breeze from East Lake is cool!"

To make things more lively, Yang Liu invited Zhong Zhipeng again. Unexpectedly, Liu Haiyang came back. After hearing what Zhong Zhipeng said, he came with Xiao Gu.

Xiao Gu also brought gifts from Director Liu and Director Song, saying they were to congratulate them on their new home.

Seeing Liu Haiyang coming, Yang Liu called Li Qing over again and added a fried chicken dish for lunch!
The guests were all amazed at the Lin family's new home.

Lin Zhiyu set up a tea table in the yard to make tea, and everyone sat around it.

The incense burner was burning with agarwood, but the young people didn't understand much and only knew how to drink tea and eat snacks.

But Mr. Fang was obsessed with agarwood and incense burners. The things that Lin Zhiyu moved out of the space, including tea, tea trays, and tea sets, also attracted his attention!

"Next time the old guys gather, they can come to your house. The yard is spacious and comfortable!" Teacher Fang suggested, "But don't invite Lao Zhao. He's not a good person!"

"Okay, I'll follow the teacher's arrangements!" Lin Zhiyu responded with a chuckle.

Teacher Xu went into the kitchen. Yang Liu didn't let her help, so she took some garlic and sat down to peel it slowly. She was surprised to see that Yang Liu had made so much food.

"You are a person who makes money easily, but you should spend it slowly!" Older people always want the young man to live a good life and can't help but want to persuade him.

"Everyone is here today, just be happy!"

After the meal, Teacher Fang, Teacher Xu and Xiao Gu said goodbye, and Zhong Zhipeng also left to busy himself with business in the store.

Yang Liu called Liu Haiyang to the dining room, where Li Qing was also. Yang Liu told him about his plan to open a fried chicken shop, and asked Liu Haiyang what he thought.
Liu Haiyang was still savoring the aroma of fried chicken, and he immediately agreed when he heard it.