191-200

Chapter 191 Zhou Dafeng Gets RichChapter 191 Zhou Dafeng Gets Rich
Chen Feixu stayed behind to look after the house. On the one hand, he wanted to go back to Future Star for the New Year, and on the other hand, Chen Feixu stayed to practice his sewing skills. Yang Liu had some cloth left from wholesale, and left books and blueprints for him to practice. He was given the clothes to practice with, and it was up to him to sell them or give them to the children of Future Star.

Yang Liu knew that Chen Feixu had no money, so she left some money for him. It wasn't much, just enough for Chen Feixu to eat, but it wouldn't let him go hungry.

Aunt Zhu naturally didn't come to cook, and Yang Liu didn't say whether she would still need Aunt Zhu to work next year. After paying her wages, she gave her an extra red envelope of 20 yuan. Aunt Zhu was grateful but also melancholy, not knowing whether she would have the opportunity to work next year.

In Shunyu County, Zhou Dafeng's video hall is very popular.

He hired people to play the videos from Hong Kong City 24 hours a day. Most of the videos played during the day were about exciting fights, brotherhood, love between men and women, swordplay, hatred, and a world of decadence and extravagance that seemed like a distant galaxy.

However, no matter how exciting the daytime shows are, they are no match for the midnight shows. Once midnight passes, the videos played in the video halls change their flavor. They are nakedly stimulating the feelings, desires, and lusts of all men's senses and psychology.

Although the midnight show was to be kept secret, word quickly spread, leading to more and more men coming to watch at night. Zhou Dafeng's video hall was too small, so he rented two more shops. The video hall was still packed after midnight.

Money also flew into Zhou Dafeng's pocket like snowflakes. After making money, Zhou Dafeng was in a daze and didn't know what day it was. He spoke arrogantly to Zhou Fen again, and even looked down upon Zhao Ben, the old hater. , all his words were full of ridicule and showing off in small sentences.

Zhou Fen was naturally very happy when she saw that her brother could really earn so much money. She felt that she had more confidence in front of Zhao Ben, so she allowed Zhou Dafeng to establish his authority in front of Zhao Ben. Zhao Ben was used to being praised by others for a long time, and he was no longer interested in Zhou Fen, so he visited Zhou Fen less frequently.

Zhao Ben used to be very doting on Zhou Fen, and recently he was obsessed with the money from his eldest brother, so Zhou Fen turned a blind eye to the fact that Zhao Ben came less and less.

Until one day, Zhou Dafeng came back with news: Zhao Ben was getting married. But Zhou Fen didn't believe it at all, and was still wondering if Zhao Ben deliberately used this method to let herself find him?
Zhou Fen stayed at home for two days and still didn't see Zhao Ben show up. Only then did she recover from her extreme self-confidence and found that Zhao Ben had not shown up for a month.

It would be nonsense to say how much love I have for Zhao Ben, but it is not entirely true to say that I have no feelings at all.

No matter who you are, after being infinitely pampered by a man, it is difficult to accept that he suddenly turns around and leaves, or even leaves without saying goodbye.

It's not entirely true that they said goodbye without saying goodbye. It seemed that the last time they separated, they had a quarrel, and Zhou Fen told him to get out. But I usually use such words, but I don’t see Zhao Ben really being obedient and getting out of here?

So, when Zhou Fen heard the news that Zhao Ben was married again, she finally couldn't help but dress up and went to Zhao Ben's house in person.

This was her first time here, and she had never expected that the Zhao family in the suburbs would be so beautiful. Looking at the newly built three-story white building, Zhou Fen felt a sense of familiarity.