351-360

Chapter 351 Encounter 1 Chapter 351 Encounter 1
Wu Qian came back at twelve noon that day. She looked very tired and her lips were pale.
Yang Liu and others immediately asked her what was wrong. Wu Qian shook her head and said to Yang Liu, "I want to sleep. Please accompany me!"

Yang Liu asked Sister Fan to pour some hot water, and she helped Wu Qian into the house.

Wu Qian is a woman who loves cleanliness very much, but now she seems to not care about so much and goes to bed without even changing her clothes.

Yang Liu sat beside her bed and accompanied her: "Are you okay? Do you want to go to the hospital?"

Although he had a lot of questions to ask, seeing her expression, Yang Liu only asked about her health.

Wu Qian closed her eyes and shook her head: "I'm fine, let me slowly tell you what happened in the past two days."

Sister Fan came in quietly, put the water on the cabinet beside the bed, looked at Wu Qian worriedly, then pointed outside to Yang Liu, indicating that she would go out first.

Wu Qian knew someone had come in, but she had no energy to care about others. Yang Liu asked softly, "Do you want some water? Do you want something to eat?"

Wu Qian opened her eyes and rubbed her head upwards: "Let me drink some water!"

After drinking the water, she felt obviously better, but she still lay down and closed her eyes.

Lin Zhiyu called Liang Lanchao in the living room of his home and told him that Wu Qian was back and asked him not to worry. Liang Lanchao breathed a sigh of relief and told Lin Zhiyu that he would be able to arrive in Kyoto in the evening. Lin Zhiyu said that he would ask Cao Yong to pick him up at the airport.

Although Wu Qian was back, no one knew what had happened in the past two days. But Lin Zhiyu still went to the police station to report it first, so that others would not be busy.

Wu Qian fell asleep. Yang Liu came out to have lunch, then took a book to Wu Qian's room to read and keep her company.

But I actually slept until Liang Lanchao came back.

Only when Liang Lanchao entered the yard did everyone finally breathe a sigh of relief.

Liang Lanchao hadn't seen Wu Qian for more than a month. When he came in, he first glanced at Wu Qian who was sleeping soundly on the bed, and then sincerely thanked Yang Liu.

Yang Liu pointed outside and walked out first.

Liang Lanchao also followed out and closed the door of Wu Qian's room.

The two of them sat down on the sofas on either side. Yang Liu looked at Liang Lanchao and said, "She has been missing you since you left, but she doesn't dare to put any pressure on you. If you can't give her any promises, you might as well not give her any hope. I'm exhausted just watching her hanging like this!"

Liang Lanchao nodded: "A lot of things have happened during this period, and I haven't had an easy time in Hong Kong. At the same time, I also understand Wu Qian's thoughts. However, I can make her a promise now."

Yang Liu's eyes widened slightly, with a flash of surprise in them: "You mean, you are willing to marry her?"

For Wu Qian, a formal wedding and a legally recognized identity as a wife are the greatest sincerity.

In the past, Yang Liu might not have been willing to care about Wu Qian's private affairs. She always felt that everyone should have their own space, and she was always careful to maintain an appropriate distance. But the two days that Wu Qian was missing were a great torture for her.