411-420

Chapter 411 Patient Chapter 411 Patient
Yang Liu pointed at a towel on the bed and sneered at Lin Zhiyu: "What are you doing? Isn't this the towel you found?"
Lin Zhiyu looked at the towel exaggeratedly and exclaimed: "Hey, I didn't see it just now, why is it here?"

After that, he picked up the towel and handed it to Yang Liu, "Help me wipe my head. I didn't sleep last night, so I must be very tired. Now I'm not only dizzy, but my mind is not clear at all."

"Humph, you're not in your right mind yet you still call me your wife. You never called me your wife before, but you're acting weird today."

"I heard everyone calling me like that here, and it feels so intimate. Can you call me husband from now on and I'll call you wife?"

When Yang Liu heard him say that he didn't sleep at night, her heart softened. She took the towel, asked him to sit down, and stood behind him to help wipe his hair.

Lin Zhiyu leaned back, leaning against Yang Liu's body, feeling particularly safe, and wanted to sleep as soon as he closed his eyes.

Seeing Lin Zhiyu like this, Yang Liu became much gentler in brushing his hair.

Lin Zhiyu's buzz cut was dry quickly. Yang Liu put down the towel and went to find clothes for him to change.

"You, did you do that on purpose just now?"

When Yang Liu saw him changing his clothes, she told him his little thoughts.

Lin Zhiyu said "hmm" nonchalantly: "Who told you not to come back quickly? You were just mumbling with that handsome guy. What's the matter that you need to talk about so long in the morning? Shouldn't you be focusing on me now?"

Yang Liu stretched out her hand and twisted his ear, then glared at him fiercely: "Next time if you get jealous again, I'll show you how I'll deal with you."

"Hehe, I won't dare to do that next time!" Lin Zhiyu smiled and hugged Yang Liu to him, asking her to lie with him for a while: "This is the fun between husband and wife, you have to learn to enjoy it, do you understand?"

"Oh, you've even learned the fun of husband and wife, sir, where did you learn all this?"

"Don't ask about this kind of thing, I'll just learn it!"

He leaned over and kissed Yang Liu, ending the topic.

After a while, Yang Liu told Lin Zhiyu what she had just said to Jiang Yong. Although Lin Zhiyu said it in a joking manner, it was obvious that he felt a little uncomfortable. Yang Liu didn't want these little things to pile up into big problems between them.

"Knocking on the door? Could it be that a woman is here to see her?" Lin Zhiyu was on business trips for a long time and had seen a lot of this kind of thing, so he said casually.

"I thought so too, but I didn't tell him. This child is going out for the first time and is too naive. I can't make such a guess!"

"Of course you can't say it, let me say it. I'll find a chance to enlighten this kid later!" Lin Zhiyu was in high spirits and was pinched on the waist by Yang Liu.

"Why do I feel like you're getting worse and worse? I'm telling you, stop torturing other people's children!"

"Yes, yes, no, no, no! Let's not talk about him anymore. Let's go to sleep. I'm so sleepy!"

Lin Zhiyu agreed to Yang Liu's warning, but he obviously didn't listen to Yang Liu, so Yang Liu let him go. Jiang Yong was kind by nature, and it would be nice if someone could tell him about the dangers in society and help him avoid some dangers.