101-110

Chapter 101: Sister-in-law Visits (Additional Update) Chapter 101: Sister-in-law Visits (Additional Update)
Mother Yang lowered her voice with a slightly smug smile on her face: "Nowadays, many families in the village rely on our family to harvest sweet potatoes, potato flour, and other agricultural products. Our family is not what it used to be. The Zhou family dare not come to our house to cause trouble."
Zhong Zhipeng's brother drove a tractor to collect the goods every ten days. The people in the team wanted to sell them privately, but Zhong Zhipeng had told them that they would only accept the goods from the Yang family. So those people had to get along well with the Yang family in order to leave the goods at the Yang family so that they could be taken away.

Now when Yang Ma walks on the street, people who see her are very attentive. Yang Ma is kind-hearted, and although she hardly makes money from her agricultural and sideline products, she is always smiling when she sees villagers. Villagers say that the Yang family is honest, and before they know it, the Yang family's reputation has become better.

So that's how it is. After knowing the situation at home, Yang Jiang was also very happy, but suddenly he felt embarrassed: "Mom, then I'll go back to Lu Feihua. She thought I didn't want to be with her!"

Mother Yang was stunned: "You didn't agree before? Then why did you bring the girl back?"

"Mom, it's hard to explain what happened between her and me in a short time." Seeing his mother looking at him with dissatisfaction, he could only tell her what happened.

"Mom, when I first went there, I couldn't adapt to the climate there, and I was depressed, so I got a serious illness, vomiting and having diarrhea. I was alone and had no one to rely on, but she took care of me for ten days without fear of hardship or stench, or even damage to her reputation. My heart is not made of stone, how could I not be moved? But I didn't dare to agree. What are our family conditions? I can't even afford a few dozen dollars for my brother-in-law's job, and I don't want Lu Feihua to suffer with me.

But she was a very sincere person. She said she had chosen me and wanted to follow me. I was thinking about harvesting rice and rushing back to work, but she insisted on getting on the car with me. I had no choice!"

Although he couldn't help but say that, he couldn't hide his silly smile, which made Yang Ma glare at him unhappily: "Do you think everyone is like that woman Zhou Fen who despises the poor and loves the rich? She has the skills, and you are willing to work hard, so you can still make a good living."

Yang Jiang touched the back of his head and smiled foolishly: "But now that we have a house and land, what should I be afraid of?"

Thinking of something else, he looked at his mother and said firmly: "Mom, I know that all this money belongs to my sister. I know it well. When I make money in the future, I will definitely pay it back to her."

Mother Yang nodded with satisfaction: "Your sister's money is not easy to earn. She is also a married woman and needs to plan for her family. Yang Jiang, you and Lu Feihua should also live your own lives. It's a good thing for you siblings to help each other, but it's better to settle the accounts clearly!"

Mother Yang went back to the kitchen. Her son had returned with his girlfriend, so it was time to add two more dishes to celebrate.

Yang Jiang, who had made up his mind, happily ran through the corridor under the eaves to his own room. Tang Guang looked at his cousin's brisk steps and the smile on his face, and said to Yang's father: "Uncle, my cousin is about to get married!"

Father Yang nodded with a smile: "I don't care about these things. My children and grandchildren are free and blessed. As for me, I just need to make some money to support myself in my old age."