341-350

Chapter 341 Yu Xiulan Chapter 341 Yu Xiulan
Yu Xiulan finally understood what had happened to her and immediately stood up to resist. As a result, the man changed his gentle image and showed a smug smile: "No one can hear you even if you shout. Besides, have you ever thought about it? You walked in here with me. Now that you are making a scene, the police will definitely be alerted. How will your family and the people at work view you? No matter whether you are innocent or not, in the eyes of others, you are a slut."

Yu Xiulan was terrified, but she still screamed and resisted frantically. The man simply grabbed the quilt to cover her head, and her screams were drowned out by the sound of the wind and thunder.

When Yu Xiulan woke up, the man had already left Kyoto. Yu Xiulan didn't even dare to go to the front desk to ask the man for information about his ascension to the throne, and ran back home in a daze.

Fortunately, her parents both worked the night shift and did not notice that she had not returned home all night.

I thought the matter was over, but Yu Xiulan turned out to be pregnant, and she was inexperienced and didn't notice it at all. The winter in Kyoto was long and cold, and Yu Xiulan wore a thick cotton jacket, so even her mother didn't notice.

It was not until spring when Yu Xiulan took off her heavy coat that her busy mother discovered her bulging belly. After closing the door and questioning her, she finally found out the truth. So her mother gave her sick leave and sent her to a distant relative's house in the far suburbs to give birth.

One night, the child was born and sent away that night. Yu Xiulan only had time to take a look at the child wrapped in a red blanket.

After returning from the confinement in the countryside, a rumor spread that Yu Xiulan had given birth to a child. Her mother had a quarrel with someone and hurriedly married her off to a man who was eight years older than her and not very good-looking. However, Yu Xiulan's reputation had been ruined because of the child-bearing incident, and it was impossible for her to find a better man. This man made it clear that he didn't care about Yu Xiulan's past.

Yu Xiulan's girlish heart completely disappeared after her son and daughter were born, and she became rude, fierce and petty.

Yu Xiulan had long forgotten that past event until she saw the report about Chen Feixu on TV, which rekindled her maternal love.

Because he looked similar to Xiong Junwei, Xiong Lei recognized him and encouraged Yu Xiulan to bring him back.

She and Xiong Lei discussed it for a long time last night. Initially, they thought they could just coax Chen Feixu back home easily, but they found that Chen Feixu and his master were not easy to fool, especially when Lin Zhiyu said he wanted to investigate the whole story of abandoning Chen Feixu. This was not difficult to find out, so the two of them decided to just speak frankly and then play the family card. As he shed tears, I think he softened his heart.

After she finished picking and choosing, Yu Xiulan cried several times because of the distant pain.

Chen Feixu was somewhat amused and confused, his life experience turned out to be so miserable. Then, Yu Xiulan's words about looking for him were a lie.

"So, you have always known that I was in the Future Star Orphanage?" Chen Feixu's voice was very low, as if he was suppressing some emotion.

"I don't know, but my aunt in the countryside should know." Yu Xiulan paused, and hesitated a little. She spoke frankly, and for a moment she seemed to be making sense. Besides, she said yesterday that she had been looking for him, but today she said another version.

Chen Feixu is not a stupid person, in fact he is very smart, and as a child who grew up in an orphanage, he is the best at reading people's faces.

"Since you have chosen to talk about something that happened so long ago today, why not just be honest? What exactly is the reason you came to see me?"