461-470

Chapter 461: Refund 1 Chapter 461: Refund 1
People who invested in Changjiang can be divided into several waves.
One type is very wealthy investors who invest large amounts and are very calm. They just keep an eye on the development of the Yangtze River and related news and policies. If there is any change in the wind direction, these people will immediately take their money back.

The others are those who invest very little, and many even ask relatives and friends to make up the minimum investment amount. These people are more cautious and even nervous.

Most of these people would come to the gate of the Changjiang Company from time to time to hang around, to see that the company was open as usual today, that the staff were coming in and out normally, and that there was nothing unusual on their faces. Then they would go buy some food and take it home contentedly, and also pay attention to today's news.

Therefore, the group of people who came that day scared the front desk staff of the Yangtze River Company.

If it is not handled properly, those who come out for a routine stroll may become frightened birds, especially they may become more curious or overly worried about things they don’t understand, and the impact caused will be immeasurable.

Soon, this group of people were called into the conference room upstairs. This conference room was much larger than the one Yang Liu and Li Qing visited last time, and the decoration was very simple.

The leader who came out from the Yangtze River Company was a vice president named He, who wore a pair of rimless glasses and had his hair combed back meticulously. After he sat down, two staff members sat on his left and right, who should also be leadership figures.

At this time, everyone in the conference room became quiet and no longer as noisy as before.

The first person to speak was an old man in his sixties. He took out his contract and demanded to get his money back, saying that his wife was sick and he urgently needed money, so he had no choice but to take away the original money he had earned.

The man on Mr. He's left took the contract and looked at it, then showed the amount to Mr. He. A trace of barely perceptible disdain flashed in Mr. He's eyes, it was only three thousand yuan.

He was not in a hurry and signaled his men to take the second person's money to have a look. It was not much different, only five thousand yuan.

After looking at more than half of the people, I found that they were all similar, with the highest being only about 8,000.

Everyone took turns saying that they had to take the money out of necessity. Although the reasons were varied, they all meant the same thing: they had no choice. Some even said that they would invest again once they had enough money after this period.

Vice President He understood that these people came prepared, and probably wanted to test whether the clause written when the contract was signed that the contract could be terminated at any time after one month and the principal and profits would be given to others was valid.

Vice President He usually deals with large transactions and rarely deals with such "trivial" matters, so after listening to a long list of illogical gossips and poor reasons for withdrawing investment, he finally lost his patience.

He took off his glasses, pinched the bridge of his nose with his fingers, and after putting his glasses back on, he glanced at the few people sitting in the back who were leaning their heads forward in an anxious manner. Their clothes were almost the same as those of the people in front, so it was conceivable that the amount of money would not differ too much.

So, he looked at his watch, interrupted an old lady who was complaining about her son and daughter-in-law being unfilial and not giving her money for retirement, forced a kind smile, and said, "I know what you all want. In fact, even if you don't have any reasons, as long as it's more than a month, we will respect your request. So, I have a very important meeting, so I'll leave the matter here to my colleagues, and they will help you complete the withdrawal of investment."