171-180

Chapter 171 Integration Chapter 171 Integration
Yang Liu didn't have the patience to continue coaxing this brainless and arrogant woman. She just looked at her quietly. That look startled Tu Yan.
"Please put the things I want in my room. My room is big and can hold all of them." Yang Liu turned and said calmly to Han Lefeng; Han Lefeng nodded in agreement.

Yang Liu pursed her lips, turned around and smiled at Tu Yan: "Actually, my design ideas and drawings must also be kept confidential, and they must not be leaked out at all."

When these words were spoken, everyone was shocked. They didn't expect Yang Liu to look at Tu Yan so abruptly. All eyes were on Tu Yan. It would be strange if Tu Yan could endure this.

Sure enough, Tu Yan's expression suddenly changed, and she slammed the table and shouted, "Who the hell are you? How dare you challenge me?"

Yang Liu pulled a stool and sat down, facing Tu Yan.

Before Yang Liu came, Tu Yan was the only woman with a strange temper. No one cared about her, even Han Lefeng gave in to her. Of course, no one could argue with her better.

Now looking at Yang Liu's posture and aura, how can he be an unknown young man? If you don't look at his face, you would think he is an old man.

Tu Yan was a little confused for a moment. At this moment, Yang Liu spoke in a cold voice with a strong sense of oppression: "Since you called me here, then of course you need me. You and I are partners on an equal footing. You don't have to act like a senior in front of me. I respect you, but please respect yourself!"

"You!" Tu Yan was so angry that her finger trembled as she pointed at Yang Liu. "You think you can be equal to me? Humph, just work for another 20 years!"

Tu Yan was really angry. It had been a long time since anyone had been so rude to her, especially at a young age.

"Master Tu, I was just joking, don't be angry. I just want you to experience this feeling. You see, I am rude to you, don't you feel uncomfortable too?" Yang Liu's aura suddenly retracted, the corners of his mouth curved, revealing a smile without any grudge.

Not to mention Tu Yan, even the people watching the game were shocked by the speed at which Yang Liu changed his expression. Countless thunders rolled through their hearts, and only one sentence remained: Yang Liu, what on earth do you want to do?
Yang Liu stopped smiling and continued, "Since you also said that I can surpass you in twenty years at most, then why do you have to be my enemy? Besides, who can say for sure whether it will really take me twenty years to surpass you?"

Tu Yan pursed her lips and said nothing.

Yang Liu on the other side tried to persuade them earnestly: "Master Tu, Master Tu, Ms. Tu, you represent Tujia. Don't you think Tujia has no tolerance? Can't it accommodate a young tailor who just started his career?"

Tu Yan stared at Yang Liu, her eyes filled with raging anger, and her hands were clenched tightly. Just when everyone thought she was about to lose her temper, the anger in her eyes slowly subsided until it calmed.

This process is actually very quick, but it seems very long in everyone's eyes.

Tu Yan sneered, stood up and said to Han Lefeng: "Since you trust her so much and she is so confident, humph, then let her draw the design quickly and don't waste our time. I don't want to take the blame."

Tu Yan spoke the last three words to Yang Liu very slowly, one word at a time, with the same chilling meaning.

Yang Liu also stood up, but didn't care about Tu Yan's words at all, and nodded sincerely: "Master Tu, don't worry, everyone, please don't worry, I will start in the afternoon, and I will give you the first draft tomorrow if I don't sleep at night. I will revise it after receiving everyone's opinions. I believe that with our sincere cooperation, we will be able to complete this task perfectly. I think this is the most important thing. Right?"